What Occupation do you & dh/df/db have?

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
My DH is a Staff SGT in the Army.

I am a lady of leisure & massage therapy student.

My DF is a maintenance worker at a retirement home called The Evergreens and he is also going to school to become an auto mechanic. He graduates this November.

I am a hairstylist! I have been working in the salon since 2002 when I graduated highschool. I love my job.

DF is an elementary school reading teacher, and i will officially be a board certified behavior analyst in about 1 month, when i finally graduate with my master's degree!!! :woohoo:

I'm in Architecture, DH is an IT Manager...

My DH is a Staff SGT in the Army.

I am a lady of leisure & massage therapy student.

My DH a manager at the USPS and retired Chiel Master Sgt. from the Air Force. I am a Family Court Investigator in child abuse/neglect cases.

By the way, our anniversary is also May 22nd, only the year was 1976. We also have a child named Katie.

i am currently a college student, i graduate in May '08 with my B.A.E. in Secondary Education with English emphasis...i am also currently an Assistant Manager at a local movie theater.

DF is grocery manager at a local grocery store.

My DH a manager at the USPS and retired Chiel Master Sgt. from the Air Force. I am a Family Court Investigator in child abuse/neglect cases.

By the way, our anniversary is also May 22nd, only the year was 1976. We also have a child named Katie.

I picked a great day to get married then! Happy 31 Years!

i am a preschool teacher ofr disney and df is full time at the magic kingdom west side

I'm an engineer and so is DH! NERDS UNITE!!:rotfl:

I'm a Contractor Settlements Manager for a trucking company/Nursing student, DF is a Mobile Electronic Installer/Designer.

I'm a project analyst for a Healthcare IT Company, and DH is a developer for a international financial company.

I am an International Sales Coordinator/Convention Services supervisor and DH is a Photographer.

Everyone here has such great jobs!! Such a variety :) Love it! :goodvibes

I am a Payroll Coordinator for a church and my DH is a butcher. I also own a candle making business and my DH builds computers on the side.

DF and I are both unemployed. Well, we're students so I guess that's not technically unemployed. DF is a chiropractic student (only 2 more years to go :yay: ) and I am getting my Master of Public Health in Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior w/ a cognate area of Nutrition. I'll be done at the end of the month so I am currently searching for jobs :headache:

I do medical billing for an oncologist :coffee: and DH is Sr. Admin for a cell phone company. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter