What order do you think would be hardest to easiest to get?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
It's getting close to our reservation day and I'm not sure what order to try and get these, what do you think would be the order to try to get these in?

Ogas Cantina
Be our guest
Biergarten
50's prime time
Crystal Palace
Rose&Crown
Liberty Tree Tavern

Rose & crown if you want the fireworks package, Be our Guest, Oga, Crystal Palace, would be the harder ones

Olga’s and Be our Guest first.

I just did a week long reservation request for mid May on Wednesday and could get all of those, but what I found was that I had to be flexible on times and dates. I ended having to get my husbands #1, space 220 and my son’s #1, T-Rex for our last day there. Had to change around park reservations but got all our wants, except sci-fi dine-in.

Last edited:

I had no problem getting BOG. we got it at 60+5. I did it after getting space 220, Topolino’s, storybook, and CRT
Id probably do Ogas first

I'm going to ask a follow-up: I couldn't get Biergarten for the life of me for an upcoming trip. I was surprised. Is this something I have a good chance of getting when people cancel last minute?

I'm going to ask a follow-up: I couldn't get Biergarten for the life of me for an upcoming trip. I was surprised. Is this something I have a good chance of getting when people cancel last minute?
I just did my ADR’s this morning. Biergarten seems to be about the only thing available in Epcot for most of my trip.

I've actually been seeing "Be our Guest" more available than I thought it would be during my testing for my ADRs.
I wonder now that character meets are coming back mid April if they’ll have the photo with Beast again. We have reservations to BOG for April 19th 🤞🏻

I was really surprised that I was able to get BOG for our party of 5 on the first day of our upcoming stay. It was a little later than I wanted at 6:40 but still good. I did get up at 4:45 central to be ready to make the reservations right on day 60.

Kona Cafe was available for breakfast on day 2, and I was also able to get Skipper's for lunch on day 3 but I had to split the party into two groups. So I had really good success.

Since we are doing a split stay I will have the pleasure of doing this again on Monday morning. :-)

BOG was fine for me at lunch on our 60+5 day, but it's mid-May on a Sunday. Oga's is always hard. 50s Prime Time can be difficult. My suggestion is to try to book as to actual days as far out as you can and see what the availability is for each place for the time you want. That's usually a good indicator of priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter