What order should I make these ADRs in?

jmm476

DIS Veteran
So I know that some places are more popular than others and the ADRs book up faster, so please tell me what order I should book these in for our upcoming trip. We would like to go to:

Dinner at Biergarten
Breakfast at Donald's Safari at Tusker House
Dinner at either Chefs de France or Le Cellier
Dinner at Kouzzina
Dinner at Ohana
Breakfast at Akershus

Thanks!!

Ok, what I would do is take your list and ask "which ones of those are ABSOLUETE" for you and your family?

That is where I would start.

I take into account what is most important to me, then how difficult it is to get.

So let's say your list is my list (which there are a few I wouldn't go to, but for sake of example).

Le Cellier and Ohana would be pretty tied for "my" importance, so knowing LC is the more difficult one I would do it first followed by Ohana....and so on.

Hope that makes sense.

So I know that some places are more popular than others and the ADRs book up faster, so please tell me what order I should book these in for our upcoming trip. We would like to go to:

Dinner at Biergarten
Breakfast at Donald's Safari at Tusker House
Dinner at either Chefs de France or Le Cellier
Dinner at Kouzzina
Dinner at Ohana
Breakfast at Akershus

Thanks!!

Le Cellier
Safari Breakfast
Ohana
Akershus
Biergarten
Chefs de France
Kouzzina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter