• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Park and/or Attraction Music Puts You In The Disney "Mood"?

TomorrowlandKD

Nowwwww approaching...
That theme music that gives you that Disney feeling. No matter where you are, once it comes on it makes you feel like you're in the park and are covered in Disney magic.

For me, mine is the Space Mountain queue music; that space like floating theme. It instantly puts me in a Disney World mood no matter where I am. It's actually my ring tone for my iPhone and I smile every time I hear it!

What are all of yours? Curious if others have that special music too.

There are so many. In many cases I don't ever recall a theme or loop song until I hear it on one of the streaming channels. Once I hear it, I instantly remember where it is or focus to figure out where it is from.

Carousel of Progress/"There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow"! I know a lot of people find it cheesy/outdated, but the technology from the time they built it is impressive, and the music is upbeat and positive.

I also like the soundtrack loop for Epcot. Sometimes I listen to it on YouTube. I also listen to Disney stations on Pandora, which helps my day be a little more cheerful!

There's several. Great big beautiful tomorrow is one. Whenever I hear "Love in an Elevator" from Aerosmith, it makes me think of WDW.

But to me, the one song that really makes me think Disney is the theme music played in Future World of Epcot. Specifically, one part of the song that's a few minutes in. That just makes me smile and say "We're in Disney"

Pirates of the Caribbean! When I hear it I go instantly back to when I took my girls to Disneyland for the first time!! And It's a Small World.

That theme music that gives you that Disney feeling. No matter where you are, once it comes on it makes you feel like you're in the park and are covered in Disney magic.

For me, mine is the Space Mountain queue music; that space like floating theme. It instantly puts me in a Disney World mood no matter where I am. It's actually my ring tone for my iPhone and I smile every time I hear it!

What are all of yours? Curious if others have that special music too.

That's my ring tone, too!!!!

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Yo Ho
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
are some that come to mind right away. I listen to Disney Parks music all day at work, so they all bring up great memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter