What park has the best music?

I love Epcot music, especially the music from Soarin, but I also love the Tomorrowland and Main Street area music.

omg paula i am in love with the TOT queue area music so much!! :cloud9:
i listen to that old 30's music and my family totally made fun of me last trip because i was singing along to 'we'll meet again' by vera lynn and 'deep purple' by helen forrest/artie shaw cuz they play in the loop. :laughing:
whateva though. those are some sweet tunes!!

eta; just found this sweeeet site with all the TOT area music!!
http://www.towerofterror.org/library/audio

I do enjoy Epcot's music, but I LOVE the Magic Kingdom's a tad bit more. The MK is such a happy place, and the music makes it all the better.

i love epcots entrance music along with soarin! the song from the canada movie is really good too!

magic kingdom wise i love it all!

call me nerdy but i like the star tours music(i'm not even a huge star wars fan)

any music from the 30's-60's thats palyed in the background i love!!!!! i love the big band, jazzy sound!

Epcot's music! I have the Innoventions music loop on my iPod, as well as the Tomorrowland music loop. I really need to listen more closely to the MK music, I feel like my family is always walking so fast there and it changes so often that I'm not as familiar with it.

epcot without a doubt.

though i am fond of bursting into song every 4 minutes thanks to DTD's loop.

Epcot's. Especially the Innoventions Loop.

However, I think that the monorail's "please stand clear of the doors, por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas" is the best one. Always means to me "You're at Disney."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter