What percentage of diners do you think are on the DDP?

blueroses

always planning the next trip
For those who have visited since the introduction of the dining plan (but after "free dining"), do you have a feel for how many people are on the plan? A quarter of patrons? More? Less?

Don't really know why I'm asking - just curious I guess.

my guess is at least that if not more. I had a girl ask the other day about disney and I reminded her about dining and she said she was already doing it.

Very off-topic question, but are you the same person who used to post on FatWallet as AndyBaldacci?

While I would guess that at least 50% of resort guests are on the DP, there are diners that are not staying onsite and can't purchase the plan, and AP holders using the DDE. So...I'm going to guess 35-40% of people in a restaurant are on the plan.

We saw lots of people at our resort last August that were not on the DP - and it was free!! I have to remind myself that some people are not obsessive planners and don't even know about the DP. I also think some people don't want to pay the money up front - mainly those that don't know how expensive it is to eat at WDW.

I'm not so sure about that 50% number...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter