What performer would you like to see at a DVC Member Magic Concert?

• Paul Simon

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Garth Brooks

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Ratt

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Phish

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Soulja Boy

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

Spivey378

Mouseketeer

If you vote "other," reply with the performer you would like to see.

Last edited:
Paul Simon…DH fell faint, and we missed half of his farewell tour in Philadelphia a few years ago! Garth would be our second choice!

@Spivey378, we spent the last hour in what would be the infirmary of the venue…He “saved” his old songs for that part of the show…so we missed what was for us, the whole reason we bought those tickets.

@Spivey378, we spent the last hour in what would be the infirmary of the venue…He “saved” his old songs for that part of the show…so we missed what was for us, the whole reason we bought those tickets.
Oh dear. You really do need to have Paul Simon do a DVC Member Magic concert!

Of the list, as shown, I only recognize the top two names. For a period in my life I enjoyed Simon's Graceland album and from that album started listening to Ladysmith Black Mambazo. I wouldn't drive to Anaheim to see any of them unless a theme park event was also included??

Now, if you invited Paul Wilbur or Aaron Shust? Yes, please. I'm there. (My favorite music genre is Messianic Worship.)

that is an interesting list. . . i would love to be in disney if phish ever played and their fans settled in for the concert. it would be very very interesting.

i hung out in the parking lot of a phish concert back in the 90's down virginia beach. was able to hear the whole concert. we met soooooo many people that night. it was a very very interesting night. total blast though.

that is an interesting list. . . i would love to be in disney if phish ever played and their fans settled in for the concert. it would be very very interesting.

i hung out in the parking lot of a phish concert back in the 90's down virginia beach. was able to hear the whole concert. we met soooooo many people that night. it was a very very interesting night. total blast though.
I’m actually at a Phish concert right now, to be honest. The people here are…interesting.IMG_5072.jpeg

I think this question isn't for me! I picked 'other' because the only one I've ever heard of is Paul Simon (but haven't listened to for decades). The next question was who I'd like to see, but all I can suggest is any of the 2-3 thousand (plus) artists I'm actually aware of. What is the criteria for picking? Is there a list of Disney approved performers? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter