What phrases drive you crazy?

"At the end of the day. . ." far too overused.

Some of the others are already mentioned: "Reach out to. . ." I feel this is an HR overused phrase and it intensely annoys.

Thankfully, I no longer have young adults in the house, but that lingo also made me :scared:--great examples above and don't even get me started on the use of the word "like" to begin a sentence.:sad2:

"But here's the thing," said by people on tv shows, usually about something political. Always seems condescending to me.

"I want to follow up with..." I use this at my office all time (when I'm emailing outside agencies when the agencies don't give me what I want) and I hate it.

Also, "jawn". It's a Philly term for "thing". It drives me INSANE. Another reasons I don't go to Philly at all because everyone says "jawn". Ugh.

Whenever

"Whenever I was born..." When you were born.

There is a ambulance chaser commercial here that says, "Whenever I was pulling out of my hotel parking lot, I was hit by a speeding semi." When you were pulling out. Not whenever!

Bae - a thousand times. I figure if anyone calls me "Bae" in the future, I know to get out. I don't like a lot of tears of endearment though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter