What plans do you all you have

newtrekker

Mouseketeer
for when you finish school this year?

I finished year 10 in December & I'm now studying at TAFE (Tertiary & Further Education) doing Electronics. I'ts a pre-apprenticeship course.

I've only been doing it for a week & so far I think it's good.:D

So, I thought I would ask you all what your plans were for the end of school this year.

Do you plan to go back to school, go to college or University, work or whatever??:wave:

Well, I'm only a sophomore so yeah I do gotta go back after summer vacation is over in September. :crazy2: Just two more years of high school (after this year's over) and then I am off to college! Can't you tell I can't wait until I graduate high school?

well i am a freshman in high school should of been a sophmore but my birthday screwed that up anyways finish school my 3 more years then go to college

I'm a freshman in high school, so I have 3 more years left! I already can't wait to get it over with, but then I have college!!

to finish 2 more years a school then to this collae for a year to be a messae therapist then ill have my own place save for a couple of years an move to new york in the east village

i am a sophmore but im goin in a duel program next year with georgia state. i will be taking college courses and getting high school and college credits for it. so i will hopefully graduate next year if i do well

Well I will be done with my first year of college and will be splitting my time between home in Massachusetts and in Indiana with my boyfriend.
I will be getting a job since I need MONEY!

Then in August I will head back to school at DePauw to live with my new sorority sisters (I hope).

I'm a high school junior so I've got one more year until I graduate. Next year will be filled with college/scholarship applications, and hopefully some acceptances along the way. Not sure what colleges I'll be applying to yet, but I plan to go into pre-med.

What year is a Sophmore?
I would love to finish school this year and also go to TAFE cause I am in year 10.

I'm a sophomore too, So i still have 2 yrs left of highschool. But during the summer, I plan to get a job, i dont kno where but somewhere. Then after I graduate, I plan to go to colllege, prolly either Muhlenberg, Dickinson, WIlliam&Mary, or Loyola.

I'm a highschool senior and I can't wait til this year is over!! I'm so excited to graduate! I'm going to UW-Milwaukee next year for nursing. And some where down the road I want to do the WDW college program. It sounds like a ton of fun!

I'm a freshmen. After this year is out i plan to play a bunch of rec league softball and go to the summer symposium for BOA at the end of June. And of course at the end of July theres BAND CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! XD

As for the long run, i want to march Southwind, Scouts, or some other Division I corp one day. And I want to go to UK and get a music education major and become a band director!

Hopefully at least one of the colleges I applied to won't reject me and I'll be heading somewhere in Boston next year. I definately want to do the WDWCP someday too.

P.S. 500 posts! Woo!

I'm a Big 8th grader this year so im still in middle school and have 4 years of high school after this and then i have 4 years of college after high school!:eek:

i am a senior in high school. And this summer i am going to try to work in disney world... if i can find somewhere to live. If i dont get to do that i am going to stay and work here and redue my room. I am going to AACC ( the best community college in the nation) for 2 years then up to westchester u to major in theadre production!

I'll probably work in the summer for the next two years. Then I'm going to college at either USC or Miami.

I'm a freshie in High School...so I still have a while to go until college, but I plan on qorking over the summer and visiting my cuz in New York for a week.

Eventually I want to go to a school anywhere up north and major in Literature so I can one day be an author.

Originally posted by natty41
I'm a highschool senior and I can't wait til this year is over!! I'm so excited to graduate! I'm going to UW-Milwaukee next year for nursing. And some where down the road I want to do the WDW college program. It sounds like a ton of fun!

That's cool. I'm a freshman at Marquette this year majoring in elementary education. I think it would be cool to do the WDWCP too! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter