• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What popular TV shows do you never watch?

Friends
Big Bang Theory
Fraiser
Probably a lot more but I don't know the new populate ones I don't watch

Easier for me to say what I DO watch.
I DVR The Price is Right, Jeopardy, Kelly and Mark, Ghosts, Connors, American Idol, Pioneer Woman, The Kitchen and lots of Hallmark movies. That’s pretty much all I watch.

I never watched Greys Anatomy or This Is Us. The first two that come to mind. I never really watched Cheers either, I saw a couple episodes here and there, but I was too young to "get it" I suppose.

I used to love both of those til the season after covid. They both got so ridiculously stupid & politically correct I gave up.
Greys anatomy definitely. Haven’t been able to stomach that show the last few years but I thought This Is Us was really well written. They definitely got a bit too PC with Randal’s story line but I can’t think of any currant shows that don’t.

All of them. Don't have the time, and there is enough drama and violence IRL that I am not at all "entertained" by the made up stuff.

American Idol, The Voice, The Masked Singer, America's Got Talent, and any of the cooking reality shows with Gordon Ramsey. They have all "jumped the shark" a long, long time ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter