What presents did your family get for Christmas?

My wife got me a bunch of soccer jerseys, and even a beautiful PSG sweater. I bought her a pair of LE miumiu sandals from Bloomingdale’s that she’s been on the hunt for and a pie cookbook based on the musical waitress

My older son got 200 sq ft of laminate flooring. My middle son got some power tools (which will assist in placing The laminate flooring). I got TWO air fryers, a lighted make up mirror very similar to the ones in Disney Resorts and a large storage cabinet for the kids snacks. In addition both boys and both pups got lots of smaller items.

Nothing for my husband because we don’t exchange gifts anymore
Son-stocking stuffer of beef jerky, cash
Daughter-in-law-stocking stuffer of perfume, cash
12 year old granddaughter-plush Star Wars character, Chinese checkers, various stocking stuffers, cash
10 year old granddaughter-Disney ily doll, clay beads, various stocking stuffers, cash
8 year old granddaughter-Disney ily doll, board game, various stocking stuffers, cash

Our daughters each got a Lulu backpack, Disney gift card and some stocking stuffers. Big gift is our Disney trip in 3 weeks.
DH and I don’t exchange gifts.

Hubby and I don't exchange gifts but I did get him a sort of light weight jacket cause he needed one. I needed a new cover for my kindle so he got me that and a new kindle. I didn't want or need a new kindle but turns out they don't make covers for my old kindle any more. We'll see how the new kindle goes.

My son's birthday is Dec. 3 so he, his SO and little girl and I went to WDW for his birthday/Christmas. I paid for the one night down on their room for his birthday and babysat for them while they went to Jollywood nights. I paid for memory maker for them for their Christmas, they usually just buy a picture or two so I bought the whole package. He collects steins, something my Daddy did while he visited Europe and my son got all his steins so he started collecting his own. He gets one from WDW every time he goes. He had his eye on one that was too expensive for him to buy, almost $300 so we used my AP discount, about $60 that was left on their gift card and I paid the difference. I got his SO a minnie Lounge Fly and him a long sleeve thermal shirt and a hoodie just so they would have something to open. I got my grand daughter a Pluto stuffy, 2 minnie mouse outfits and some jewelry to play with. I also gave her two of the little wrist gift cards I had left over from other trips. She was just fascinated with them on this trip on my wrist.

It was an interesting Christmas since our 2 adult DD's were recovering from surgeries. The kiddos purchased gifts cards to a Brazilian Steak house for me and my wife. Was not expecting that at all considering how our lives have been lately. The menu looks awesome and looking forward to our date night.

I have to say that I was very impressed with our DS18. He picked out a really nice FootJoy golf pullover for me. He picked out 2 of the weighted plush animals for his older sisters. He took the time to choose 2 animals that the girls like.

He bought a electric skillet for my wife. Her older one went kaput several months ago and he remembered this. While my wife will use this quite a bit he did secretly tell me that this will be good for him as well when she cooks pancakes for breakfast. A stinker for sure but also thoughtful.

DW wanted, of all things, a new coffee table and end tables for the living room. One day last week out of the blue she decides that she’s tired of our current ones.

We went out Saturday and bought them and they’ll be delivered later this week. DD says she’ll take our current ones.

DH and I go away each year for Christmas, that’s our gift to each other. This year we chose Sault Ste. Marie. It’s about a 4-hour five from home. We stayed in an Airbnb right across from the locks, and have enjoyed seeing the freighters pass by. Lots of fog here so sometimes the boats have been all bunched up, then when the fog gets better off they go. DH is a boat nerd, I am not quite as fanatical about them😁. We’ve been visiting this area for nearly 50 years now.

My son and his fiancé gave me an Apple Watch. I bought them a crib and dresser for the baby girl they are expecting in May. I also bought them several gifts they opened yesterday at my house. Some things for them and lots of cute clothes for the baby. 😁👶.

My older son got 200 sq ft of laminate flooring. My middle son got some power tools (which will assist in placing The laminate flooring). I got TWO air fryers, a lighted make up mirror very similar to the ones in Disney Resorts and a large storage cabinet for the kids snacks. In addition both boys and both pups got lots of smaller items.

Do you mind sharing the lighted mirror you got? I'm in need of a replacement:)

My mom got a setup for doing sublimation printing - printer and heat press, plus some ink and paper. She knew she was getting it, but I did the research on the best beginner kit. She is going to love that thing!

I got a Huyang necklace from RockLove from my husband along with a neck-shoulder heating pad for my tweaky shoulder blade... a painting from my daughter... a silver bracelet from my son... and a Guardians of the Galaxy Loungefly backpack from my mom (well actually from myself "from my mom'... at 90 she needs help shopping)

My husband got LLBean slippers and Star Wars figures from me.... a dragon figure from our son and a painting from our daughter. ... and socks from my mom

Our son got a Galaxy Smartwatch, Giza Lego, and Converse from my husband and I.... pants from Nana (my mom)... and a panting from my daughter (lol college art student gives a lot of artwork presents)

Our daughter got an Apple watch, perfume (Aqua Di Parma Sakura) and a lightsaber blade for her Shadow Maul hilts, and anime books from Nana and a Pallas cat pillow from brother.

I bought my Godson a couple of games for the Nintendo Switch he got from 'Santa.' I got my aunt a nice top and my one cousin a hoodie. I got my other cousin a Philadelphia Eagles t-shirt. It has just hit me that I bought everyone in the household but my Godson tops, LOL. My niece's girls wanted gift cards. One's a tomboy so I bought her a Dick's Sporting Goods card, and the other is a girly girl so she got a card for Ulta Beauty. My nieces, nephew and their spouses got DoorDash cards.

I got chocolate-covered cherries which will blow my diet sky high because I can't resist them. I also received slippers from my Godson. I was also given some scented candles, some pajama pants, an Amazon gift card and a Vanilla Visa. My sister and I will exchange gifts probably over the weekend. I got her a nice top (LOL) and I'm crocheting her a Mickey-themed blanket which I will not come close to finishing in time so it will just be a whenever gift. My brother in law I bought a Kansas City Chiefs shirt. Another top, hahahahaha.I'm such an unoriginal maroon.

My husband bought me several really nice tops, a beautiful Kate spade bag and gorgeous earrings. I bought him books, sweaters, a cell phone/glass case organizer. Our daughter got clothes and books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter