What province/territory do you live in?

I thought this might be a useful thread to have if people want to participate. I will make the first two posts a listing of people/province. (alphabetically so as not to differentiate geographically)

It can be useful sometimes to know where in the country people are located when replying to a post. It will also be a great way for Canadians to be able to recognize other fellow Canadians when posting outside of the security of our Canadian threads.

If you want to participate please reply with your province. In Ontario it might be useful to have sub-categories of Eastern, Northern, GTA and South Western. I can do Northern and Southern Alberta as well if that's useful.

Niagara Falls, ON

Wow, I watched TV last night and went out to breakfast this morning. This thread has exploded. If I have liked your name I have added you to the list. I'll try to keep it to provinces and people can look up your post for more specifics.

Those in the Niagara region I was thinking I would include you in Southwestern Ontario as you may be likely to fly out of/travel through Detroit or Buffalo. Anyone near the GTA I'll group in the GTA as you're likely to travel out of TO or Buffalo and for Airmiles GTA offers will apply to you. If anyone prefers something else let me know and I'm happy to make the change. Likewise if you have a better way of compiling the list let me know and I'll see if I can do it.

This list is meant to be a reference for us (on the Canadian threads) so that we don't have to continually ask or mention where we are when requesting assistance (in whatever form that takes)

If I've mis spelled anything and haven't noticed please let me know and I will change it ASAP.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter