What quickserve should I get (BWV, BCV, YC area)?

Stargazer65

Disney Honorary Bus Driver since 2009
Going to this area shortly to tool around and I know we'll get hungry. No dinner reservations. Just need some quick serve. We can't get into Epcot today, so that's not an option. What do you recommend? We're not going to wait in a long line either.

Try the bars at Yacht &Beach. I think you can order from the full menu at the one that’s in the Yacht Club lobby.

The Fountain at the Dolphin hotel is a good quick serve choice. Or you could mobile order from Ale & Compass at Yacht Club. The Boardwalk Bakery has sandwiches and desserts and the Boardwalk area also has a pizza window.

I agree, we’ve had good experiences at The Fountain and never had a wait for a table. The other options mentioned are good too. I would not recommend Big River Grille for food since it wasn’t great in our experience. If there are still times available, Trattoria al Forno does mobile to go orders now too.

Ale&Compass worked for us. Check out the menu or see how long the line is for the pizza window over by BW

We like the Fountain and usually go every time we are at the Boardwalk. As you found, it's easy to get in without a reservation, and we've found the burgers to be good and the service pretty good, too. As an added plus, they have been giving DVC members a discount - don't remember if it's 10 or 20 percent. Sometimes, we order to go.

This is really helpful. We have stayed at BWV before but never tried the quick service at The Fountain. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter