What real life mystery would you like to see solved?

Speaking of Caylee, what actually happened to her?Also I'd love to know what the Nazca lines are for, also why is there imagery in ancients works that looks like UFOs.

If ghosts exist I definetly want to know, also how to become one so I can haunt DH.

Atlantis, where is Blackbeard's treasure, and Illuminati, puppet masters of the world, or harmless scapegoats?

Area 51

Oh and once I saw a satellite image of NC and there are large oval depressions in the ground that aren't noticeable at ground level, what are those?

Curiouser and curiouser.

I could be wrong but I think its accepted that she was killed by toxic fumes. The question is though did Casey smother her face with a rag with whatever on it to kill her or just to knock her out for a few hours.

Tiffany Sessions. She was around 20 and a junior at U of Florida when she went for a run and never came back. She was about my age so it kind of stuck with me.

In fact, several "mysteries" that people have mentioned have been disputed/proven, whatever, some in the last couple of years. You just have to research or like I have stumble on the story.

For example, Loch Ness monster has been disputed. First "photo", the grainy one from years ago has been proven to be a hoax and the person who took it admitted it. They've also recently posted what they think causes the ripples in the water that people have seen. It's an underwater phenomenon, something to do with a fault line. I saw the story a few days ago.

Science/research can't "prove" that a creature doesn't exist. Individual cases can be refuted and alternate explanations can be supported, but that's very different from saying that a creature doesn't exist. Look at the coelacanth. Stranger things have happened. :)

The ones I think of often are:

Darlie Routier-the lady convicted of killing her 2 boys in Texas. Did she really do it? She had defensive wounds all up and down her arms.

All those girls that were murdered on that highway in Canada. I think it's callled the Highway of Tears. Those signs they put along the highway warning hitchhickers is scary!Was it only 1 person?

And like others have said all the missing children, JonBenet, JFK, DB Cooper,

Mine would be Amy Lynn Bradley. She was on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 1998 with her family and vanished while the ship was in Curaçao. I saw it first on Dateline then on the show Vanished and it has always stuck with me. You can google her for more info. I would post a link but don't have enough posts.

Science/research can't "prove" that a creature doesn't exist. Individual cases can be refuted and alternate explanations can be supported, but that's very different from saying that a creature doesn't exist. Look at the coelacanth. Stranger things have happened. :)

I never used the word "prove" about Nessie. I said "disputed", but I still don't believe it exists. It's one of multiple "sightings" that really aren't sightings. If you have to doctor or stage photos to say something exists, then it doesn't.:rotfl:

The ones I think of often are:

Darlie Routier-the lady convicted of killing her 2 boys in Texas. Did she really do it? She had defensive wounds all up and down her arms.

All those girls that were murdered on that highway in Canada. I think it's callled the Highway of Tears. Those signs they put along the highway warning hitchhickers is scary!Was it only 1 person?

And like others have said all the missing children, JonBenet, JFK, DB Cooper,

The wounds were NOT defensive and they were NOT up and down her arms.

Her sons were viciously over killed and her wounds showed hesitation marks. She murdered her poor babies. :sad:

Sharon Marshall...out of all the tragic cases, hers haunts me the most. Who was she and how did the monster that abused her all those years obtain her?

Rebecca Corriam, the CM who disappeared off of one of the Disney cruise ships.

It seems to be accepted that she fell or was thrown overboard by waves or somesuch, but her credit card was missing and used and disney won't release the CCTV footage. It all just seems a little off.

The paper boy was found alive and well Johnnie Go.(sp). I so often thought of him and yes he's alive and reunited with his family. Of course there was 'someone" on grassy knoll. Bet we never find that one out. Natalie Wood was murdered but they were all drunk so we'll prob. never know. Bet one day we'll find out where Jimmy Hoffa is. So many mob bosses are being caught someone will finally tell. Marilyn IMO was murdered. Yes Lizzie Borden killed her parents. I heard they are now thinking Jack the Ripper might have been a woman??:teacher:

Johnny Gosch has never been found, don't know where you get " alive and well". I grew up in Iowa and this case has always haunted me. Also, the Villisca Iowa axe murders that were never solved.

Johnny Gosch has never been found, don't know where you get " alive and well". I grew up in Iowa and this case has always haunted me. Also, the Villisca Iowa axe murders that were never solved.

There was something like Johnny's Mother said that Johnny came to her door in the 1990's and told her that he had escaped from a pedophile ring and that he was free and okay now, but he couldn't stay or he would put her and the rest of his family at risk. So now his Mother says that she hasn't heard from him again since then because he had to spend the rest of his life in hiding, but she knows that he is alive and okay. I can't remember the specifics, but it was something like that. Maybe that is what the PP was thinking??

The most pressing question in history:

How many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop

There was something like Johnny's Mother said that Johnny came to her door in the 1990's and told her that he had escaped from a pedophile ring and that he was free and okay now, but he couldn't stay or he would put her and the rest of his family at risk. So now his Mother says that she hasn't heard from him again since then because he had to spend the rest of his life in hiding, but she knows that he is alive and okay. I can't remember the specifics, but it was something like that. Maybe that is what the PP was thinking??

Yup she did report that, but nobody believes her. Nobody else has seen nor heard from him, not even his father. It really sounds like she wants that to be true, I don't blame her, but that is not alive and well and reunited with his family. The "visit" with his mom cannot be confirmed at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter