• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What restaurant do you/would you choose as your last night of your trip meal?

We usually go to Flying Fish, it’s delicious and we both like seafood. By the end of the trip we are tired and like something near our hotel, we stay at boardwalk inn.
It’s tough to have to compromise and settle for FF.:rolleyes:

Never really thought about it. It's usually just whatever I'm in the mood for or whatever is easiest. We tend to stay at Dolphin a lot so our breakfast before we hit the road was always at Fresh Med. Market but they are changing that to a Mexican restaurant so I don't know now.

Still pretty new to DVC and onsite in general. But our welcome home trip we had chef mickeys breakfast before heading to Disney springs and then the airport. It was nice.

Depends on what park we are in. This time we will be at Space 220 as our last dinner. Our place doesn’t leave until 6pm the next day so we are having breakfast at Tusker House on our departure day.

We always spend our last night in Epcot. We also go during one of the food festivals so we usually hit up a couple of our favorite kiosks.
This is what we always do on our last night, too. Love to wander through World Showcase to snack and shop and soak it all in ❤️

Given that most of our recent trips were at the Polynesian we usually ended up at 'Ohana. We were on the DDP back in those days and the price wasn't a concern.

Of course we had to warn the airline when we got to the airport because the extra weight from all the bread pudding usually required them to take on a bit more fuel. :)

It would depend where we were staying and our flight time the next day. On our last trip we had a 7:00 am return flight so it was pizza (which is always fine with me).

If we have a later flight and can “sleep in” the next morning, if at WL it would be Whispering Canyon and if at OKW definitely Olivia’s. We also liked to eat at the CR when at WL, but it is a bit more of a hassle without the direct boat service. Two nights before we leave we often go to Raglan Road or we go there for lunch the day before we leave.

We always try to do a memorable meal to match our attempt make the last day always be relaxing. As such, we always try to do something with better food or entertainment. Artist Point/Story Book, Hoop-De-Doo, Jiko, Monsiuer Paul (before the Prix Fix), Topolino's, Cindy's, and California Grill (before the Prix Fix) are all places we have done and recommend. Right now, I put Artist Point at the top of that list for a variety of reasons: good food, great characters, can do drinks at either Territory or Geyser point before or after, Wilderness lodge sets a relaxing mood, and if you want to hop to MK for anything or stay for the ELP you can.
For the same reasons of relaxation, we have also done just grab a quick service and snack but prefer the nice sit down.

For least favorite, we avoid the places in between. No buffets, no places you feel rushed, no places that feel too big. We avoid Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, BOG, and the like. The theme is relax, not hurry or feel lost.

I've never really thought about it before, but this thread made me realize it's been Landscape of Flavors for breakfast for our last several trips because we've been staying at AOA and have had midday flights.

This year, our last TS will likely be Topolino's breakfast since we're staying at the Riviera, and we'll likely have a QS meal at MK for our last meal because we're taking an evening flight home.

If not in a park , then Jiko for us. If in a park and it is a festival, one last time of wandering around the booths, watching the lights come on and watching Epcot Forever (returning). We also had a magical last night at Monsieur Paul, lingering after the park closed, then caught the monorail over and closed down MK, which was a midnight close, getting on BTMM right before park close, so it was getting empty when we walked out.

Depends on where we spend the last night. It’s either MK or one of the water parks and then Disney springs. In the springs we enjoy raglan road a lot. At MK, I don’t really care. Sometimes we hop on the monorail or sometimes we are holding onto every single last moment with rides.

I'm partial to the Rose and Crown fireworks dinner for the last night, to end the trip with a "bang" as it were. Quite hard to reserve so a good one to book for later in the trip, and ideal when staying at BCV/BWV of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter