What ride at Disney World gives you the butterflies?

In the terrified way- RnRC, right before launch

In the OMG YAY!! way- The Haunted Mansion.

definitely RNRC when you take off so quick!
and i always get butterflies when im waiting in line for TOT! and major butterflies during the drops! love it though!
i also get butterflies on EE when you go backwards! its such a weird feeling!

...and on dinosaur, because im so so terrified of that ride!!

rock n rollercoaster before launch used to make me have butterflies but it hasnt the last couple of trips and the tower of terror does before i think its the anticipation cause im fine once the ride starts and also the dip in splash mountain the one in the dark

Dinosaur because I am so completely terrified of that ride (yet I still ride it willingly? I'm still trying to figure out the logic on that one..lol)
Tower of Terror because of the dropping
Rock n Rollercoaster because of the launch
And Expedition Everest because it's so high up during the hill climb and the broken track part

Also, I get serious butterflies when we are standing in line/ getting on Expedition Everest. Probably because I know there is a huge drop. I hate drops, they make me feel like Im going to fall out of my seat. But strangely, I still get on rides with drops. haha;)

Bad butterflies - Whenever I go on a ride I haven't been on yet. Like before I went on ToT I had serious butterflies.

Good butterflies - Carousel of Progress. I feel like Walt is right in there with me. :)

Good Butterflies - Small World :) and so, it's not really a ride, but Illuminations.
Bad ones- ToT, RnRc, and DINOSAUR. I am so so so scared of dinosaur

Splash.

The moment I see those birds talking and the slow climb to the top....

My heart flutters.

xD

ToT would be the main one.
In Aug I rode Splash for the first time at WDW (always rode it at DLC), and have to say that added drop in the dark caught me offguard.... WooHoo!

Splash Mountain. Every single ride like that I get butterflies, even the POTC ride with the drop in the dark. Lol. Love the rides though.

ToT. The ride part is SUPER fun, but the preshow and the theming are SSSPPPOOOOOOKKKYYY!:eek:

Initial takeoff on Rock n' Roller Coaster
Overall ride defintly Dinasoar. I will forever be frightened by that ride, yet i choose to ride it every time because i love it :thumbsup2

I get them on RnRc from waiting for take off but after that im a ok and the drops on ToT i know its weird but you know and also i think its a we bit weird becuse i get them on dinsour its more like this is like totally awsome feeling then the holy fliping cow kind i love those ride i know i make No sense but thats just how i roll:rotfl: Thats how i roll

Haunted Mansion.. that ride is so creepy lol but I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter