What ride do others love that you just don’t ‘get’?

I really like HM too but I feel like the last couple times it has always stopped while we were on it and taken forever to start up again. I almost have to force dh on it because he doesn’t like it. I still always do it at least once
Just curious...what about HM does DH not like about it?

Test track...I just don't get it.
tiki birds..I would've walked out early if I could.
Dinosaur...same track as Indiana Jones at DL yet not nearly as fun.

We don't do IASW any more. We did it enough that everyone has been old enough to know what it is all about. No more. A lot of the other attractions are kind of cheesy but there is nothing that would make us skip them entirely. We don't do everything every trip but if we are close to something and the line is not too long we are pretty much up for everything except IASW. Cheers!!!!!!!!

I can skip Hollywood Studios all together. And that we before they started the new lands. I do like the Aerosmith ride but not enough to endure the rest of the Park. Also not huge Toy Story or Star Wars fan for that to draw me into the park. I will go check it out once opened just to see the newness but it won't likely bring me back on a regular basis and i have no desire to stay in the Star Wars hotel. I also think the Speedway needs to go such a waste of time and space.

7DMT - it's charming, but :confused3
Test Track - I don't get it at all
I would say Tomorrowland Speedway, but does anybody like Tomorrowland Speedway?

I don't like Test Track since they redid it in 2012. Apparently I have a real issue with cars based on my tomorrowland speedway hate

I'm perfectly fine with the Tiki Bird hate, more space for me :tongue:

7DMT - it's charming, but :confused3
Test Track - I don't get it at all
I would say Tomorrowland Speedway, but does anybody like Tomorrowland Speedway?
Well I'm not thrilled with it but my girl loves driving those cars. So yes I guess the kids do.

I can't really think of a ride per se but: Fantasmic! Both dh and I sort of turned to each other at the end and said "really?"
YES!!! Dear lord yes!!! We saw it once many years ago and I was so confused - I thought it was horribly boring!! Never again.

And also, the Tiki Birds. Ugh, no. Just no. That's 12.33 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Flight of Passage!

GLad I am not the only one!!!!!!!! It's cool and all but I would hardly call it the best ride in the northern hemisphere. We rode both bottom and top and I did find the bottom to be more enjoyable though.

I also agree with TSMM, like, okay, same with Buzz, I love the interactive part but the ride itself could be SO much better. Especially at WDW the guns do not pull out like they do at DL and it's so hard to shoot!

I have to go with Navi river too, it's worse than POTC. The scenery and the large AA at the end are impressive but the led screen stuff is meh. Pandora is so beautiful but the ride is a snoozer.

I actually don't super love Pirates. Its fun and I don't hate it, but I just feel like I am missing something.

I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one who doesn’t ‘get’ Toys Story Midway Mania.
I already feel like it won’t age well.
I understand little kids will like it, and the queues are probably so long due to there being not much else open at the park. I did it once with a fast pass and wouldn’t be rushed to do it again.

I’m also glad to see 7DMT also being listed. It really needed to be twice as long and more internal things to see.

Astro Orbiter ~ There is no way I am getting on that elevator with a bunch of sweaty people to basically ride Dumbo. Even though the view is amazing, I really can't stand elevators with more than 4 or 5 people in them.
Country Bear Jamboree ~ Just not my cup of tea.
Most parades and fireworks ~ I would rather be enjoying rides!
I forgot about ASTRO ORBITER. The seats are exceptionally tiny and that was even years ago when I was thin. That ride is not worth it if it's not a walk on.

I have to go with Spaceship Earth. I might reconsider it if they update the last scene but it is just such an anticlimactic ending since earth has changed so much in the last 40 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter