What ride or show will replace Snitch's ride?

If there is a Snitch ride, it surely must be over at Universal somewhere in HP. I know they are replacing Dragon Challenge, I think.

No, it's in Seussville ....

'The Gospel according to Dr. Seuss: Snitches, Sneeches and Other Creachas'

9780817014575_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

Hasn’t a Wreck It Ralph attraction been rumored to replace Stitch for a while now?

Nothing. Rumor is, Stitch stays for now. If the rumor is true, Stitch could potentially remain for years because management feels they have too much money tied up in other renovations.

Most likely true. Normally they wouldn't close a ride permanently unless they're absolutely certain of what is going to replace it.

Nothing. Rumor is, Stitch stays for now. If the rumor is true, Stitch could potentially remain for years because management feels they have too much money tied up in other renovations.
Not correct, at least not by the insiders I trust. The change has been delayed, as the replacement is in design heck and they can't decide on final theme. It will remain seasonal for now per most reports. The issue isn't the other money though from what I have read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter