What Rides / Attractions Are You "Retired" From???

Space Mountain. Used to be the one I did the most... but haven't done it in the last few trips. Might take it out of retirement this trip.

Hall of Presidents... will be tough to ever get me back in there.

Actually finally putting Hall of Pres on my do list this year. Never done it before.

Teacups because of the spinning. Space Mountain because it's too hard for me to get in and out of plus the jerkiness of it. The Orange side of Mission Space since it makes me sick.

I've never ridden RNRC and never will because I don't do loops.

There is? We haven't gone on in 7 years. I just meant how it was before the renovation about 8 years ago

Well perhaps not since the renovation. I know there was a version where I could actually look ahead and see the track (very dimly), which made the ride much more tolerable. But that was the 90's. Based on what you're saying, perhaps it does NOT exist anymore???

Teacups because of the spinning. Space Mountain because it's too hard for me to get in and out of plus the jerkiness of it. The Orange side of Mission Space since it makes me sick.

I've never ridden RNRC and never will because I don't do loops.

Lots of people are saying SM is hard to get in and out of. Ive never paid attention. I know I just dont like that little ole lap bar. Does nothing to make me feel grounded in the car.

Well perhaps not since the renovation. I know there was a version where I could actually look ahead and see the track (very dimly), which made the ride much more tolerable. But that was the 90's. Based on what you're saying, perhaps it does NOT exist anymore???
That's probably just how it generally was in the '90s. I know I went on it in '95 and it seemed a lot more boring and less intense (and I also remember it being more visible) than how it is now

Great thread idea!

1. Any water ride where you get soaked - hate walking around waiting to dry and/or worry about seeing through my clothes (yes, this happened once, had to wrap a towel around my beige shorts)
  2. Mission Space - both sides
  3. Star Tours - kills me because I can't see the upgrades!
Never have been on the teacups so those aren't technically as much retired as they are a "never was" due to the spinning.

I have said I was swearing off Space Mountain due to how rough it is on my back and legs, but last month on our family vacation there I was like a happy idiot riding Space Mountain. Once per trip is enough for me though.

I can't think of other rides I feel that way about

I was one of those odd people who really enjoyed Stitch until I had an allergic reaction to the Chili Dog scent and haven't been on it since.

I so agree with Space Mountain. I'm done with that ride way to bumpy and jerky.
Next is Tower of Terror. Tried it 3 times and it still scares me so I'm done with it lol.
Astro Orbiter has been one haven't rode is 6 years I'm not sure if I'm done with it though but I do not like it.

Any roller coasters, tea cups and Mission Space Orange. Used to love them all, but roller coasters hurt my back and neck and the other too just make me too dizzy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter