what rides will we get wet on other than Water Parks

bpconn

Earning My Ears
Is there a list of ride anywhere telling you if you will get wet while riding them.

Thanks

MK - Splash Mt
AK - Kali
EP - Malstrom
HS - Backlot tour (very very lightly)

This is all I can remember at the moment. Anyone else?

MK - Splash Mt
AK - Kali
EP - Malstrom
HS - Backlot tour (very very lightly)

This is all I can remember at the moment. Anyone else?

I think that's it. Maelstrom is light also--I'd say you have just as good a chance at getting splashed on that one as you do at Pirates in MK.

Did they change Splash Mountain? I've only ever been hit by a few drops. Never really gotten very wet on it. But Kali! Oh my was I soaked to the bone. If you don't get hit on the drop, the waterfalls will get you.

Did they change Splash Mountain? I've only ever been hit by a few drops. Never really gotten very wet on it. But Kali! Oh my was I soaked to the bone. If you don't get hit on the drop, the waterfalls will get you.

For Splash Mountain, it really depends on where you're sitting and whether or not they have the water canons (at the end of the drop) turned on. If they're turned on, you'll most likely get soaked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter