What room at blt?

jworkkul

DIS Veteran
My family and I will be spending 6 night/7 days at BLT in July. I have a lake view 1 bedroom and I know that there are some rooms that also can overlook the MK. Does anyone have this info on what rooms can do this? When I do our on line checkin I want to request these rooms.

My family and I will be spending 6 night/7 days at BLT in July. I have a lake view 1 bedroom and I know that there are some rooms that also can overlook the MK. Does anyone have this info on what rooms can do this? When I do our on line checkin I want to request these rooms.

Even numbered room, north side. You have to call or e-mail member services, these choices are not in online check-in.

jworkkul said:
Thanks. Is there a specific set of room numbers I should request other than even?

I can't remember the numbers (check the BLT room thread), but I made the request with MS for as room ending in either 10 or 12 (I think those are the ending numbers). I got an awesome room view that time-I think it ended in 12.

We had 7312 which is a standard view due to the low floor. But it's MK view in the living room and lake view in the bedroom so we were really pleased - even saw fireworks in our room! :) I would assume higher floor rooms ending in xx12 would be good choices to see both :)

Honestly, I would go with lakeside view. Even though you overlook MK you also overlook parking lot. We loved our lakeside room! 5th floor is where the walkway is located. We had dedicated 2 bedroom 7444, which was at the end of hallway. so easy to walk up one flight and walk down to pool. Really was quite impressed with front desk staff! The top of the world is the best way to view MK anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter