What`s in your future?

I definitely want to work in Walt Disney Imagineering in set design, probably.
No question about it.

I'm still narrowing down what specialty I want to go in to.

i want to be an actor,
and by that i don't mean a famous hollywood celebrity, i mean most likely a theatre actor or an independent film actor.
acting's what a love and i hope i can make a life getting paid to do it!

i'm acting in my first student film next week, i'm very excited for it! :upsidedow

I want to go to Penn State with one of my best friends. I want to go into the air force. Or i want to be a doctor.

I want to be in the medical field and work with kids! Maybe pediatrics, but a specific field.

& I would love to go to FSU- Florida State University- for college!

i want to study to be an english teacher. and be a mom.

in 2011 im planning to be an au pair for a year. after that i want to get into fashion design. and maybe styling.

I went into college wanting to teach social studies to jr. high/high schoolers. Now I have NO idea what I want to do with my life. Other than having a child, I really don't have any firm plans in my future. I am going to try and get my degree in history (have to change majors still) and go from there.

i want to be an actor,
and by that i don't mean a famous hollywood celebrity, i mean most likely a theatre actor or an independent film actor.
acting's what a love and i hope i can make a life getting paid to do it!

i'm acting in my first student film next week, i'm very excited for it! :upsidedow

Thats really neat Caitlin! I love performing! If I had the drive and the talent, I would go into a career like that. Good luck:thumbsup2 and who knows, maybe you'll get discovered in a play!

Walt Disney Imagineer as a show writer.
That's really cool too! I'm planning on working with the Walt Disney World Company as well. :goodvibes
i want to study to be an english teacher. and be a mom.

I literally said "Awww" out loud lol cause that's really sweet :) Good for you, you know, not many people actually WANT to be a Mother.

As for me, I plan on working with Disney. but I don't know what I want to do :confused3
Either Wedding Planning, an Accountant, or Hospitality Management. I really wish I knew what to do. That's why I'm going to do CareerStart!

first, cast member. second, Show writing Imagineer. i retire and become a cast member again :)

Currently at school majoring in Hospitality Management.
I applied to work at an internship at sea world for next summer....waiting to here a reply after my interview. I find out in about a week.
I am contemplating double majoring in Event Management, and having a minor in Leadership Studies.

Current Plans(not sure what I want to do yet):
Start out in cruise ships either in the pursers department/entertainment. Work there for a few years right after college, pay off college loans, save money for condo/appt/house once I get out.
Plan to be done with cruises by 30. (so about 8-9 years there.)
Get a job in either Club Management or Hotels after that.

Maybe work for Disney, but I am not sure I really want to be tied to down to certain places. I want to build a career with a company, but have a chance to move around a little (and not just from orlando, to cali, and such. I want to be able to live almost anywhere and be able to have a job.)

I want to go to Penn State with one of my best friends. I want to go into the air force. Or i want to be a doctor.
If you go into the airforce they will pay for medical school if you want to do that. :upsidedow

I went into college wanting to teach social studies to jr. high/high schoolers. Now I have NO idea what I want to do with my life. Other than having a child, I really don't have any firm plans in my future. I am going to try and get my degree in history (have to change majors still) and go from there.
Boy, thats a hard thing!
GL with your decisions.

I'm still a biology major planning on med school. It's starting to kick my butt!

well, if i graduate with a bsw, i'll be a social worker for the state of tn. probably as a dcs case manager.

if i keep going, and get a msw, i'll be an administrator in the government over social work. same if i get a doctorite.

i'm just not sure how far i want to take my education right now.

I plan on becoming a RN first & then moving my way up to be a Nurse Anesthetist. I already got accepted into the #1 college of my choice, so I'm very excited. :-)

I'm going to go to The University of Michigan. Few years of college, and many in medical school. I will be spending another 13 years of my life doing that, just because I'm going to become a Radiologist.

I'm going to go to The University of Michigan. Few years of college, and many in medical school. I will be spending another 13 years of my life doing that, just because I'm going to become a Radiologist.

Hahah I don't even have the slightest chance of getting into U of M. I did get into Wayne State University though. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter