What series are you streaming?

Since I last wrote:)...

Wandavision (D+) - excellent
Best Leftovers Ever! (Netflix) - best watching right before bed - just interesting enough when tired but not sleepy to keep you engaged, short, and then you fall asleep like 2 seconds later:).
Macgyver, NCIS, NCIS NO - (CBS - new seasons) - those are what I watch for me
Name that Tune (Fox - new season) - my son loves this!

Finished Bridgerton. Unaware it was based off romance novels so we weren't expecting all the :banana:in it. Teens darted out of the room real fast every time we were watching. :rotfl2:
Wrapped up season 4 of Better Call Saul. Waiting for season 5 to drop on Netflix.
Just started season 3 of Westworld.
This season's Below Deck with Capt. Lee/Eddie.

Oldest is enjoying Wandavision. Me & DH are waiting for all episodes to drop so we can binge-watch. We're looking forward to Falcon & Winter Soldier.

I started The Crew yesterday on Netflix. It’s just like every other Kevin James sitcom except that it’s based in a NASCAR racing team. Very meh.

DD and I watched The Middle for something to watch in between shows. I really liked that series. Even the ending was satisfying.

Watched season one of After Life. Amazing.

Still watching The Office. On season 7 now.
Been watching a bunch of movies lately.

I watched the full 5 episodes of It's a Sin on HBO Max yesterday. It was very well done. It takes a group of gay friends from the early 80s through the AIDS crisis. It makes me happy to see how far we've come with LGBTQ+ issues. It is not preachy in any way. I recommend it.

On Disney Plus, I am watching Wandavision as it releases. I am also working my way through Star Wars Rebels and The Muppet Show with my youngest son. On Netflix, my wife and I are loving Schitt's Creek. We finished the second to last season last night. My older son, my wife, and I were going through Workaholics on Amazon. But my son recently got the complete series on DVD, and since it's unedited we watch it that way now.

I have binge watched a bunch of stuff lately:

On HBO max
The Flight Attendant - I absolutely loved this - I really find something redeeming in Cassie - my daughter was very stressed out watching this
The Undoing - loved it as well.
The Alienist - Let me say that I love this book by Caleb Carr but this series is not for me. I have tried to watch it more than once and I give up.

On Prime
Flack - I have watched a couple of episodes but not really into it. Will see.

On Netflix
Bridgerton - Liked it but did not love it. Will probably watch season 2
The Derry Girls - I love this and can not wait for season 3. I have actually rewatched it now 2 times
Call the MIdwife - Just began the series I have enjoyed the first 2 episodes

I started The Crew yesterday on Netflix. It’s just like every other Kevin James sitcom except that it’s based in a NASCAR racing team. Very meh.
Same. I watched 2 episodes. He will forever be Doug Heffernan and won't be able to be anyone else to me in a sit-com style series. Loved King of Queens, he was hilarious in a hilarious show. I wish that was on a streaming service (that I have) to watch again.

I'm not streaming anything now. There's nothing out there that I haven't seen already that would hold my interest on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon. I haven't worked through all the other "free" streaming sites. I recently signed into a few that is on my TV user interface but then had to reset the TV so have to figure out passwords, login names/emails and relog into them all.

So currently for me it's now Lilo and Stitch The Series and The Muppet Show! Id d run through the latest season of Disenchantment on Netflix too.

Loving "In the dark" sooooo much
Love Queen Latifa in "Equalizer" when I can find episodes
Kevin James got me watching "The Crew"
"Absentia" is fab
"Feed Phil" was super cute
& we are rewatching Gordon Ramsey "Hell's Kitchen"

Some binge streamed recently are After Life, serious subject as the guy loses his wife and becomes depressed and decides to tell people exactly what he thinks, it was pretty funny in parts and not that much funny stuff on. Tell Me Your Secret, weird and takes many twists, definitely keeps your interest. All Creatures Great and Small, lighthearted, enjoyed about a vet who comes to an old English town.

We too are getting ideas of shows to watch from this thread. Ditto on "All Creatures Great & Small" and planning to start "Miss Scarlet and the Duke" also on PBS.
As a family we are going through all "The Amazing Race Seasons"
my favorite find from last year- "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist" beautiful, funny and touching.

I watched and loved all the above except Amazing Race I don't watch, and totally agree with Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. What a find, never ever imagined I would like thought geared more towards younger adults like Glee which didn't interest me. So uniquely done and human and touching, uplifting and funny with great actors :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter