• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What shoes/trainers do you wear the most?

My work shoes, the shoes I wears the most, are Clarks Womens loafers.

My weekend shoes are ASICS Gel-Venture Running Shoes.

My home shoes are crocks.

I have Skechers that are my go-to for casual wear. Denim color knit fabric, memory foam insoles, very soft and squishy, and no mesh on the outer which I am grateful for in winter.

Nike are my preferred for both running and leisure. I feel they are made for my feet. I've tried Adidas but they just weren't as comfortable for me.

Since I’ve been working from home for nearly 10 months, my Birkenstock clog slippers. When I’m out and about, it’s usually a pair of new balance shoes.

Chucks. In about a dozen colors/prints.
For running, I'm really liking the Nike React Miler, and the Air Zoom Vomero 14 right now.

My favorite exercise shoe brand is Fila, but right now I have a pair of Under Armour ones I got on sale. They're ok, I don't love them. The other shoes I wear the most are Skechers flip flops.

Last edited:
The only shoe I have found that is comfortable for me is the Propet Wash and Wear Walkers. They are a leather slip on walking shoe with an athletic type sole and high arch support. Since you can throw them in the washer, it doesn’t matter if they get wet even though they’re leather. On my August Disney trip, I came back to the room with a half inch of water in the shoes and they dried by morning. I got my first pair in 2005 and have not worn anything else since then. At home, I wear Crocs around the house for the arch support.

Nike is my preferred brand. They seem to run a bit narrow and that works well for my feet.
At home it's barefoot all the time!

We're all about comfort here. For years we wore skechers, yet they changed their design & fit. Then we found under armour and they are like what skechers were 20 years ago. I wear ankle boots the most since they can be dressed up or down. They are great in snow & rain.

Brooks for sneakers/trainers, Ariat for workboots /Dansko for most everyday wear, and generally Columbia or Merrell for flip flops.

We have a Skechers outlet near where I live, and I have their shoes. I wear them to work, too. They are comfortable and light to wear. (Long gone are those high heeled days.)

I suffer from Plantar Fascitiis and Asics are my go to athletic shoe.
I had that close to 10 years ago, and someone here on the CB posted about alleviating the pain. One of the recommendations was Shape-ups, so I got a pair and wore them every day. They were the only shoes I tried where I had no pain whatsoever. My plantar fasciitis went away. I'm bummed they no longer sell that style because it sure helped me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter