what should I NOT forget??

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
starting to pack today and I think I got everything but I need help to not to forget anything...any suggestions???

On our last trip I forgot my stain stick for laundry. If you can pretreat it there, just throw it back in the suitcase and you should be all set even if you aren't doing laundry until you get home. I forgot it and a few of the kids shirts ended up with some serious chocolate stains.:(

Great idea........love those Mickey ice cream bars, but are they messy. I would also suggest moleskin just in case you get a blister. We've never had to use it, but I like knowing it's there if needed.

Don't forget to take some of those Shout packets that you can carry in your purse. DD dropped chocolate ice cream on her white blouse last year and we got it out within 5 minutes. They are wonderful. I now keep some in my purse and both kids keep one in their back packs for school.

We always take those Shout Packets...they are great for a quick cleanup...Have fun Kanga, See ya there!! :)

I'm doing the same thing right now. I always forget something but this is a long trip and I am afraid I will forget something major.

Dont forget a big dose of patience - LOL. I know I'll be needing it in Oct with MIL, husband and 9yr son.

Remember to bring some OTC medications with you. We forgot on our last trip and paid through the nose for children's tylenol. I now have a little zippered bag with small boxes/bottles of tylenol, immodium, sinus pills, etc. It has been a life saver.

trust me supermom, medications are the very first thing in my list!! I take them all and if I don't use them then fine, if I need them I have them.
DH says I take everything but the kitchen sink! I even thought of the extension cord for the cruise part.
anything I shouldn't forget please feel free to remind me!

Don't forget the scissors for the moleskin! Been there, done that! Never will forget again!

We have started taking several extra plastic hangers for the closet. There's never been enough there, and to hang wet swim suits on over the tub while they dry.

I, too, tend to pack the kitchen sink. If you're like me you've probably been packing for at LEAST a month. The only thing I've ever had to go out and buy was a pair of tweezers and I carry that now. The only thing I've ever wished that I had that I was too cheap to go out and buy was a pair of binocculars so I could see the details on the tree of life better. If you have a small pair you might would like to take them. Also the el-cheapie kids binocculars that you can get at the dollar store often magnify an object well enough on their own and if you lose them or break them, so what?!

Enjoy your trip! I'm counting the days!
Cheryl :bounce:

Don't forget to pack extra film for your camera! Bring more than you anticipate using, because if you run out, film is very expensive in WDW. Stock up at Walmart or someplace inexpensive, because it will cost you a fortune in WDW!

I'll also be bringing extra underwear for my 9yr son. Yes, he has a physical condition - encopresis. It's very embarassing for him.

Thanks everyone for the responses, I got everything but the moleskin ( I never needed that and I only hope I don't need it this time either ) . I'm going down my list and it seems the only thing I need is a n extension cord, that I will pack today!!

:)

A smile, a positive attitude, and plenty of film.......oh yeah, and sunscreen.

Mickey76:)

Did you say cruise. Do not leave without your collapsible cooler. Fill it up with your drink of choice, i.e. soda, beer, water, juice, etc. Then fill it with ice when you first get on the boat.
Saved us tons of money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter