what should I NOT forget??

MOLESKIN ......just lik everyone else is saying. It will be the savior on your trip:bounce:

also dont forget the kids, if you have any, very very important although they will slow down your trip a bit they do make your shorts feel better because they thin out your wallet making your shorts more comfortable! big help!

Lets see....

camera/camcorder, backpack, napsack, sunglasses, sunscreen.....COMFY shoes,
emergency phone numbers.....

that is all I can think of right now...which reminds me...I gotta get some film...

Last January I forgot my curling iron. :rolleyes: And that was the one item that I could not buy anywhere on Disney property!

We'll be leaving in about a month for WDW. Hearing about the 'West Nile Virus' popping up in Fla. has me a tad concerned. I'm going to pack some Skin So Soft from Avon (sun screen, shower gel & hand lotion). It smells good, it's non-greasy and has the added benefit of repelling mosquitoes. I'd use those type of products anyway, just a different line.

A little minor precaution.

Annemariec

Extra Camera battery. I always forget this and end up having to buy one there, at Disney park price when I discover I need it. Also,make sure when you bring it, you have it with you. Doesn't do much good in the Parks if it is in your room.
Also, I try to fit in a roll of bubble wrap if I still have room in the suitcase. Works so well for packing treasures you may end up with to bring home. Also some small and large ziplock baggies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter