• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What should you probably own more of?

spoons... Where the heck do they all go? What do my kids do with them?

Dogs. I could never have enough dogs. Or Shoes. Tho my husband would 100% disagree on both of those

Land.

Cars. We have two but I will like to have one just for dogs and going to the dump.

An extra freezer in order to have more storage capacity for a larger supply of food items like meat.

(Both the rising grocery prices & the continued limited availability of different items have me a little bit worried.)

Clothes that fit me. My closet is full, but 1/3 are too big and 1/3 are too small. I like to tell myself I have a "capsule wardrobe," but I don't think I got the point!

Everything. Still rebuilding. House is next and it seems silly to spend money that can be put away for a house on other things. On the other hand, it would be nice to have more than 1 pan to cook in and things like bowls and silverware I'm lacking. I need fridge space, I need freezer space. Can't put today's size fridge in my place or I'll have to go outside around to the back door to get to the bathroom.

Need more sanity. I'm coming up to being able to buy a house in a time where people are paying what I can afford OVER the asking price of houses. How am I suppose to compete with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter