What shows do you watch?

I'm incredibly picky with what I watch so this list isn't long!

- Dancing With the Stars
- Baby Daddy
- Shows on Food Network like Barefoot Contessa, Cake Wars, Everyday Italian
- Martha Stewart's Cooking School
- Don't know if these count but I watch them and they are current, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune
- The News (National and Local)

Me - Days of our Lives, CNN

DH & Me - Alaska the Last Frontier, Bill Maher, Blue Bloods, Diners, Dives & Drive-ins, and we are going to start watching Shades of Blue

Forgot to add -

Me & DD18 - Cedar Cove on Hallmark

Me & DD14 - Just started Gilmore Girls and daughter loves it!

I thought it was just going to be based on The Elfstones of Shannara. I think I only watched the first season of The Arrow. The lead character is
Oliver something? I got lost in the second season, and dropped out.

Terry Brooks mentioned on his web site (terrybrooks.net) that it's a combination of the two books.

I tried getting into The Arrow in the first season, but just couldn't. I had a very hard time seeing John Barrowman playing a villain when I'm so used to him playing Captain Jack Harkness on both Doctor Who and Torchwood. DH started binge watching it on Netflix and the next thing I knew I got into the show. We're still watching the 3rd season and won't be able to watch the 4th until the summer when it's released on Netflix.

Doctor Who
The Blacklist
Supernatural
The Flash
Arrow
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Big Bang Theory - love/hate relationship with this show.
Grimm - actually haven't watched any of this year yet... they are on DVR

limited series: Agent Carter, Galavant, Sherlock, X-Files

A whole bunch...

Downton Abby
The good wife
Quantico
Top chef
Empire
Project runway
Homeland
The affair
Billions
Big brother
Amazing race
Big Bang theory
Greys anatomy
Scandal
How to get away with murder

I've been watching Limitless and The Grinder but I'm not sure I like them enough to continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter