What signature would you choose for Thanksgiving?

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
We are seriously considering upgrading to DxDDp for our Thanksgiving trip. That would change our meal choice for Thanksgiving dinner to a signature. Which would you choose? Any that you wouldn't? We are 2 adults, 2 kids (3,6). I know we are inside the 180 mark and choices are limited but I'm a pretty good ADT stalker so I feel fairly confident we can get what we want.

Yachtsman or narcoosee. I love their menus and that should help you find something for everyone.

Make sure you check to see if the restaurant you want is offering their full a la carte menu or a limited menu offering on Thanksgiving to avoid potential disappointment. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Artist Point one year, for example, and they offered a three-course meal with a more limited selection than their usual menu. It was great and we had an excellent meal but if there is a specific menu item that's a must have for someone it's worth checking. Some of the signatures serve their full menus and others don't.

I am always a fan of Jiko's but that might not be "traditional" enough for Thanksgiving

Thanks for the suggestions! Is there a good way to know what restaurants will offer a full menu in addition to a Thanksgiving one?

You should call and ask about the menu. We did Jiko last year and were quite disappointed. The menu was 5 courses and everything tasted like it was sitting around for a while. We have been to Jiko several times and it never disappointed us like it did on Thanksgiving evening.

We are seriously considering upgrading to DxDDp for our Thanksgiving trip. That would change our meal choice for Thanksgiving dinner to a signature. Which would you choose? Any that you wouldn't? We are 2 adults, 2 kids (3,6). I know we are inside the 180 mark and choices are limited but I'm a pretty good ADT stalker so I feel fairly confident we can get what we want.

Not sure what is offered on Thanksgiving, but two of our favorite signatures are Artist Point and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter