What size Lids?

brockash

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what kind/size lids will fit the standard Disney World paper cup? I've heard they've now switched to solo cups, but I have no idea if that plastic solo lids would fit those cups or not.

I understand to some this sounds ridiculous and I'm not here to debate the Disney getting rid of lids/straws thing, but for us lids make things much easier and when I'm on vacation that's what I like, so since Disney won't supply them, I'd like to bring my own, but I'm trying to figure out what size would fit their cups.

If anyone has any idea; I'd really appreciate it! TIA!

I wouldn’t bother trying to find the right lids - i’d just bring my own lidded cups if it’s that important to you. Just dump your park-purchased beverage into it. Another option is the resort refillable mug.

Enjoy your vacation!

I wouldn’t bother trying to find the right lids - i’d just bring my own lidded cups if it’s that important to you. Just dump your park-purchased beverage into it. Another option is the resort refillable mug.

Enjoy your vacation!
Thank you. I do have plastic cups & lids that I bought just in case for our trip last summer when this first started, but I was able to get lids then (I think they were still going through their supply). I was really hoping to avoid having to bring whole cups, as lids would be much easier to pack and less wasteful, but that's what I'll do if I can't just get lids, but we'll see. Hoping someone can chime in who happens to know :)

I read somewhere that disposable coffee cup lids fit. I was going to bring some along on our trip in September and give them a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter