What snacks/drinks do you like on a long drive?

Any type of chip. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my go to. For drinks, I love strawberry lemonade.

On long roadtrips we take Water (and sometimes stop to get a hot Coffee/tea or cold Arizona Iced Tea), lots of different granola bars, crackers and pretzils

I would say soda and sweets for me.
Depends on the trip.

Just a quick hop to visit my sister (1 1/2 hours one way), soda and chips.

Full day trip moving RV to next campground. Lunch - sandwiches, chips, drinks, fruit.

Always have a bottle of water with me.

We grew up not eating in the car, something I still don’t do. So on a road trip, usually it’s a drink and snack and bathroom break when I get gasoline. I prefer something like a peanut butter/oatmeal bar to tide me over until the next meal. I do carry a few small bottles of water in case I get stranded somewhere and have to wait for assistance.

Pringles are great in a car on a long trip. Easier than trying to fumble through a bag. That being said, I've had fun with chips in a bag on a long drive. Especially at high altitude where one bag just went pop. We had two bags. The one that didn't blow up was puffed up like a balloon.

If it’s a long road trip then a complete stash of junk food sweets. M&Ms, skittles, Reese’s, diet sodas, other candy bars that look good, twizzlers, licorice!

I eat healthy and only have sweets on vacation, and I swear snacking on all the sugar makes me a better driver! 😂

I'm not a snacker in my car. If I'm hungry, I will stop and buy something. I'll eat it there or in the car.

For drinks, I like black coffee, plain iced tea or water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter