What sort of home could you never live in even if it was free and bills were always paid?

Anything in the city. I love my rural lifestyle and would hate living in the hustle and bustle.

There's nothing I couldn't live in; I'd compromise a lot if it was completely cost-free. Are you trying to ask what I wouldn't want to live in? :rolleyes:

Anything, anywhere rural
Anything without a bathtub
A high-rise without a balcony
Something small, dark and cluttered
A big, sterile glass and concrete McMansion
Anything decorated in the current white-on-white-on-white motif
A tree house

A townhouse, apartment, condo anything with shared walls

Agreed.

Or a trailer/doublewide.
I have never gotten attached to any house I ever lived in. I have at one time or the other lived in those listed above, but the one place that I couldn't sleep in would be the upper floors of a skyscraper. Other then that wherever I hang my hat is home to me.

One that was under the ocean or underground. Anywhere that I couldn’t easily escape and could be trapped (claustrophobia)

There's nothing I couldn't live in; I'd compromise a lot if it was completely cost-free. Are you trying to ask what I wouldn't want to live in? :rolleyes:
This because as one said, a trailer, I had no choice as it's better than the back area of a small hatchback.

I can say apartment/anything with walls between neighbors because of the trailer aspect. I chose a trailer in a quiet park over a more expensive apartment because it was really my only choice. Had I not had the cheaper and IMO better choice of a mobile home, then I would have had to get an apartment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter