What souvenirs do you like to purchase?

I used to buy a new Disney Dooney and Burke bag, but I have too many now. This trip, I bought a new zip-front hoodie (to replace the one I have from my trip in 2008!), some pants, and a cup to keep water cold in the room. I wanted a refillable stainless length of stay mug, but doesn't seem like Disney has those anymore!

For several years we bought bowls. There would be some new set available each trip, and one year we bought some that weren't Disney at the shop in Japan. We have a lot of Disney bowls now and they get used almost daily. I also like Christmas ornaments.

I do love my Disneyland hoodie, but with approximately days a year in Houston where it's cold enough to wear it, it will probably last the rest of my life.

I used to go nuts, shirts, bags, pins, snowglobes... now I'm just a pin person. Once in awhile I'll grab a Loungefly (if it's totally cute!)

I like to buy handbags, jewelry or clothing I can use every day. That way I have a little Disney with me all the time. My favorite one right now is a bracelet that looks a bit like a Tiffany bracelet, but every other link is a Mickey shaped one. It always takes people a minute to figure out that it's Mickey! I have three Dooneys and a couple Disney Loungefly bags that I rotate through during the year.
I would love to know where you got the bracelet where every other line is Mickey shaped. That sounds right up my alley!!

I would love to know where you got the bracelet where every other line is Mickey shaped. That sounds right up my alley!!
I bought it at Uptown Jewelers at MK, a few years ago. I believe it has been discontinued. I wish they had made a matching necklace.

I bought it at Uptown Jewelers at MK, a few years ago. I believe it has been discontinued. I wish they had made a matching necklace.
Oh bummer - I will be there next week and I will take a look. If I see anything similar I will let you know.

We usually get me a refrigerator magnet and I like to get a spirit jersey or sweatshirt. Sometimes we will get a blanket (especially February 2022 when it was cold our last night and hubby had on shorts so we bought him a Tinkerbelle blanket LOL). Now that we have grandkids we have bought them each their first pairs of ears on our last two trips and will buy our youngest her first pair when we go next year. Then we buy them matching shirts and a stuffed animal as well.

I love buying a new pair of ears but have had to stop myself the last few trips. Mostly. I did get a 50th anniversary one.

I could really have a Loungefly problem if I let myself go down that route!

I almost always get a new christmas ornament - we now have a 2nd tree we put up that's just Disney ornaments near the girls' bedrooms upstairs and I love it. :)

Does anyone know if they still have the Tower of Terror robe? I've wanted it ever since I was a kid. I'm going back later this month and hope I can buy it now that I'm an adult and willing to spend the money on it. I'd rather be prepared now to be disappointed than get my hopes up!

I get a Christmas ornament for each trip. Maybe some new ears if they're cute. The first time we go somewhere we get a shot glass. With the way prices are looking right now, I'm glad that I've never been big on souvenirs.

Back in the day I'd always get a new set of antennae balls but they don't sell them anymore.

I get a Christmas ornament for each trip. Maybe some new ears if they're cute. The first time we go somewhere we get a shot glass. With the way prices are looking right now, I'm glad that I've never been big on souvenirs.

Back in the day I'd always get a new set of antennae balls but they don't sell them anymore.
We do have a shot glass and magnet tradition anywhere we travel. They're cheap, easy to pack, and don't overclutter the house!

This time I treated myself to perfume at Guerlain in Epcot.... they also engraved the bottle.

Guerlain.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter