• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What states and countries have you lived in?

Over the past 57 years I have lived in:
South Carolina
California
Massachusetts
Pennsylvania
New Jersey

Only Maryland and Florida in the US.

Other countries:

Panama
Spain
Peru
Turkey
England
Indonesia
Cote d'Ivoire
the Philippines
Germany

Thank you, taxpayers, for allowing me to satisfy my wanderlust on your dime!

Queen Colleen

I'm 59, and have never lived more than 6 miles from where I live now.

My DH could say the same thing if he posted here. Actually I think he has you beat as we live about 2 miles from his childhood home. ;)

Dang, you were stationed here in the 757 (Hampton Roads) a few times.
4 different duty stations over 10+ years :) I haven't been back in the 9 years since I left but I keep meaning to take the 3 born there to see the area (my 14 year old was born in England, and I need to take her there too!).

My DH could say the same thing if he posted here. Actually I think he has you beat as we live about 2 miles from his childhood home. ;)
DH and I bought a house 4 houses down from my childhood home, more specifically 4 houses down from my parents. It's like a real life Everybody Loves Raymond.

DH and I bought a house 4 houses down from my childhood home, more specifically 4 houses down from my parents. It's like a real life Everybody Loves Raymond.
We live on the same street as my parents. Our neighbors have their son and his family, their daughter and her family, and her father on our street. My parents neighbor also have a son and his family and the sons ex wife and kids in the house next door to him. Another set of neighbors are brothers. It's a real family affair on our street. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter