What that the media will tell you is really popular do you have no interest in?

LOL. I love these kind of threads. Have you seen the commercial from the VPN provider with the song "I'll be watching you" mocking how Google and almost every app and internet provider, streaming service, satellite and cable provider track what you?
Media is just reporting the data that has been harvested to tell you what people like you are absolutely clicking on and watching.

Coffee drinks from a coffee shop, like Starbucks

Avocado toast (apparently it's the reason I don't own a house yet)
I don't need the media to tell me about coffee shops, the line of cars at the drive though already showed me how popular they are, often into the street.
Never understood Avocado toast. Actually never understood why people are willing to pay to have a 50 cent avocado spread on a 3 cent piece of toast.

I don't need the media to tell me about coffee shops, the line of cars at the drive though already showed me how popular they are, often into the street.
Never understood Avocado toast. Actually never understood why people are willing to pay to have a 50 cent avocado spread on a 3 cent piece of toast.

The question wasn't what things do you need the media to TELL you about...

Man, I did a whole survey on NFT's this morning and if I was interested in them - not the first time either. This company REALLY, REALLY wants to make them a thing, but not with me they won't. I absolutely trashed the entire concept.

You said "I don't need the media to tell me about coffee shops" in response to my post.

My post was in response to what the media tells us is POPULAR, which is the question.
Yup. Perfectly appropriate response. The Media doesn't to tell what is popular, I can see if with my own eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter