what the heck?

That was easier than I thought. My ADR window opened at 6:00 am EST this morning. I was able to get an ADR for Sci-FI at a decent time, 12:30 PM. I was also able to score an ADR at California Grill!

That was easier than I thought. My ADR window opened at 6:00 am EST this morning. I was able to get an ADR for Sci-FI at a decent time, 12:30 PM. I was also able to score an ADR at California Grill!
was able to makle 4 ADR's then website kept coming up sorry....

Something is wrong. I cannot get my 180+10 day window to work. I can reserve for Dec 7 and 8, and that is it. Dec 9-15 have a different color shading on the calendar, but I can't pick those days, if I type the date in manually, it gives me nothing.

I guess its the phones for me. 90 minute estimated wait.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, we are doing our first night at POP and then transferring to a DVC resort, so probably it is only giving me checkin day +1, although as I understood the rules, you could reserve up to 10 days for a stay of any length. Maybe they are tightening things up.

Attachments

• ADR.JPG
    ADR.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Something is wrong. I cannot get my 180+10 day window to work. I can reserve for Dec 7 and 8, and that is it. Dec 9-15 have a different color shading on the calendar, but I can't pick those days, if I type the date in manually, it gives me nothing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, we are doing our first night at POP and then transferring to a DVC resort, so probably it is only giving me checkin day +1, although as I understood the rules, you could reserve up to 10 days for a stay of any length. Maybe they are tightening things up.
site is back up. was able to get everything

For Fast Passes you can book length of stay. For ADRs you can only book 180+ length of stay per hotel. They do not recognize split stays. You'll have to wait for the 180 day of your second stay to make those ADRs.

For Fast Passes you can book length of stay. For ADRs you can only book 180+ length of stay per hotel. They do not recognize split stays. You'll have to wait for the 180 day of your second stay to make those ADRs.
If you call in to DVC they will book length of stay for ADRs.

Today was my ADR day - I have a travel agent so he did all my ADR's. So thankful for this as I live in California - getting up at 3am would not have been fun. He was able to get most of my ADR's before the site went down - then he had to call in for the rest. Overall really happy we got BOG (breakfast), Sci-Fi, Skippter Canteen, Yak & Yeti, Grand Floridian cafe , Coral Reef and a few others I'm missing. The only thing he couldn't get us ADR's for was breakfast at Garden Grill. Decided to just add Minnies Seasonal at Hollywood & Vine- looks like the character interaction could be fun!

Anyone looking for O’hana dinner? I randomly just spotted a bunch on Thursday, December 5. No breakfast yet...

Today was our 180+10. I got everything I wanted, except Le Cellier. It was not available. It took 100 minutes to accomplish due to repeated error messages, but I am happy n

Today was my day as well, I got everything I wanted. The error messages made it a bit longer of a process but I was a bit concerned reading how so many folks were having trouble.

Given the posts here, I feel very lucky. did a split stay and for 12/4-6 had a hard time except for the big splurge on CRT Signature Celebration. but Sunday morning when I booked 12/7-13, was able to get everything including O'Hana which we hadn't been able to get in 2018 or 2017. Got BOG breakfast, 3 BOG lunches and one BOG dinner (on the fence about dinner but figured better grab it). Also trying The Wave for the first time and Spirit of Aloha for the first time . Always do Kona breakfast and last year we loved Minnie's Beach Bash at Cape May so doing that again. .

Couldn't book the after fireworks dessert party so just tried now and was able to get it for 12/11.

Today was my ADR day - I have a travel agent so he did all my ADR's. So thankful for this as I live in California - getting up at 3am would not have been fun. He was able to get most of my ADR's before the site went down - then he had to call in for the rest. Overall really happy we got BOG (breakfast), Sci-Fi, Skippter Canteen, Yak & Yeti, Grand Floridian cafe , Coral Reef and a few others I'm missing. The only thing he couldn't get us ADR's for was breakfast at Garden Grill. Decided to just add Minnies Seasonal at Hollywood & Vine- looks like the character interaction could be fun!

I couldn’t get Garden Grill breakfast for any day of my trip yesterday either (or trattoria al forno breakfast either). I hope they are holdouts for CP packages. I saw plenty of reservations for more hard to get locations making it even more frustrating to not get GG. I booked Cape May as an alternative and we may just keep it even if my reservation finder finds GG as we have done GG several times but have never done Cape May.

Yesterday, Akershus had nothing for breakfast the week of Dec. 7th. It looks like they have opened up a bunch of spots this evening if anyone is looking for it.

I was able to get everything I wanted today except for California Grill brunch (we arrive Saturday before Christmas so not surprised). There was lots of availability for Artist Point, Be Our Guest, Akershus (except for 12/25) and CRT. I did not check ‘Ohana as we are skipping it. I had been following this thread and did not expect such an easy morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter