what things that you would probably find in a billionaires home would you not want in yours?

Those are not terribly expensive at all! There is no reason not to have one.
Nope…not having a bidet in my house. But I would expect one in a billionaires house, which is what the question is.

heh, a Japansese bidet is one of the best things that I've ever purchased. We have one integrated into the toilet in one bathroom and one that is just an attachment in another. I'll never go back to a normal toilet in my home. I wouldn't bother with a French-style bidet though.

For me it would probably be live-in staff. If I was super rich probably employ some full time staff (chef, housekeeper, house manager, etc.), but I'd prefer they go home (fully off of my property) at night.

guess it depends on the billionaire. the ones that don't feel the inclination/need to have more than the need .....probably not much.

Last edited:
Agreed.
The large house tv died about 2.5 years ago and was never replaced. Computer screens may well be making them outdated as well as explain why they are so much cheaper now.
I'd imagine the phone, laptop and PC screens being so readily available does make them less necessary for sure. I grew up without television (or computer and phone screens as well) as it was part of my families dynamic to not watch tv or movies. I left that part of my life when my parents died but I decided to maintain the no tv or movie in honor and memory of my mother and father. I haven't watched anything video or moving since I was about 7 years old. I've had to be very careful online (yes, they would hate this aspect of my life too) but I've avoided it so far. I had to quickly learn how to turn off the 'autoplay' aspect of my phone and laptop because that was very new and unexpected. :)

I have done a few luxury houses. The main thing is everything is bigger. Closets are huge like the size of a small apartment, 6 car garages, huge kitchens, huge bathrooms. They seem somewhat sterile, not sure if I would want to live in one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter