What time are they letting guests into MK for 9:00AM opening?

gabbyrosebud

"They can't stop me from dreaming"
Hello my friends! My trip is one week from today and I'm so excited! I was just curious what time they are letting guests into the Magic Kingdom these days with a 9:00AM opening? We have a 8:15AM CRT reservation and we just want to plan when to get there. Thank you so much and happy planning!

Last edited:
Also curious about this! We have CRT at 8:15 as well on a different day and are curious about entry procedure (when they will let us in vs regular crowds)

I want to say around 8:15 or so. I know we rope dropped two weeks ago and we were standing by Tomorrowland for a good 40 mins or so in the hot sun. The actual Rope dropped pretty much at actual opening time unlike DHS.

If you have a dining reservation there are people with signs directing you to the line for this. They scan your band, confirm your reservation and you are let in around 7:30 - 7:45 for any reservation up to 9 am. I usually use this early time to take photos in an empty MK.

We went to MK two mornings this past week. Both days we were let in at 9am. Not even a minute early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter