• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do busses start running between parks?

disneyduonj

Mouseketeer
What time do the busses start running between parks? I'm planning on trying to get a boarding pass for ROTR and then assuming it's not an early BG head to AK immediately after. Will the busses be running at 8am between parks? or will I have to take an uber/lyft?

Because the same bus usually does not make back and forth loops between the same given park and the same given resort, there are some legs (notably from a park to a neaxxxx correction, distant resort) that have little or no scheduled early morning service.

A CM should be monitoring the park bus platform and manually dispatching buses as needed,. Going through the motions of asking about a desired bus trip or route might get a park to park bus brought out or will help jog his memory if he forgets or overlooks something else.

At worst, if it is that long a time before the desired park opens, take a bus back to a resort and transfer to a bus for the desired park.

Last edited:
Good to know, thanks!!! Maybe I'll ask as I get off the bus from POP so there will be one waiting when I leave HS. :D

Good to know, thanks!!! Maybe I'll ask as I get off the bus from POP so there will be one waiting when I leave HS. :D
No. Please wait until you have left the park before requesting assistance. It's presumptuous to expect Disney to hold a bus for a single guest.

if you want on-demand transportation, use a taxi. There will be taxis waiting, even that early.

Whoa. That is not what I meant at all.
I meant, I'd ask how what time the busses would start going to AK, thinking that would prompt the CM to have it in mind.

Respectfully, when a statement like, "...so one will be waiting..." it indicates an expectation. Just ask when you exit DHS.

I said maybe. You don't know me or anything about me and I resent you making this about your perceived expectations not mine.
So chill and move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter