• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do the Disney Springs parking garages open?

Yes. Don't try to go in earlier either. Learned that the hard way last week. lol

My wife tries for Lime which is supposed to open at 1:00pm so she times her run over to hit it at opening. Last time it was still closed so they sent her to Orange. Point being I think there is a "target" opening time but like everything else Disney these things are subject to change...

Any ideas how I can make a 9am dining reservation at Homecomin' on time if we're driving?

Any ideas how I can make a 9am dining reservation at Homecomin' on time if we're driving?

Homecomin' at 9am? I didn't think they opened that early.

ETA* Ohhhhh I see Brunch is at 9am on the weekends. Still, shouldn't be an issue. As long as you get to the parking garage at 9, you won't be at any less of a disadvantage than other guests. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get to Homecomin' from the parking garage and I'm sure they're aware of the parking situation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter