What time do you go to bed/get up?

Typically stay up until midnight/1am and get up between 10:30-11am. Only time we get up early is if there is something fun to do like a car show or catching a plane to somewhere warm.

Weekdays - bed around 11pm to midnight, up around 7am. I'm in the office around 8:30am/9am, depending on the time of the year and traffic.

Weekends vary depending on what's going on each day - usually bed about the same time and up by 8ish. Either we have an early morning soccer game or my wife and I will go to a morning workout class.

I used to be quite a night owl but I'm in bed by about 10pm now and up at 6am pretty consistently. I probably get about 6 hours of actual sleep during that time.

i don't even know tbh!
usually i'd say we go to bed around 1 or 2am but sometimes earlier. my bf plays in a band so some nights are really late
and then we don't get up till after 10am
although, i am up for an hour or two early in the morning but then i usually go back to sleep lol
i also take naps a lot.

In bed between 9:30 and 10:00 and I get up around 6:45/7:00 during the school year (have to be at work at 8:00). In the summer, I get up at 8:00 because I have to be at work at 9:00.

On average I'm asleep by 10pm and up by 5:30am but I usually don't sleep thru the night. For example, last night something woke me around midnight and I watched tv (and was on the dis) until around 2am. The night before that I slept thru and got about 8 hours sleep but that was extremely rare.

Very much like me. Bed abt 9:45 last night.Woke up before 4 am. Caught up on my phone social sites.Managed to fall asleep abt 5 and woke up at 6:15 this morning. That was a lot of sleep for me.

I work nights, so my sleep/wake hours are all over the place.

I definitely account for some of the middle of the night postings!

I am always amused when people don’t know that the board shuts down for 1-2 hours every night. That is prime posting time for me and it’s annoying! :rotfl:

Prepare to be amused, because I had no idea the boards shut down!

1am/530am.

I rarely sleep.

Holy cow!

Looks like we have very few that like to sleep. Work days 4 a week up at 5am in bed by 830pm. Days off in bed at 10p and awake around 11-12pm. I need a lot of sleep as I have a very physically demanding job. I am exhausted most days and often in bed before my kids.

Bed at 11-1130 pm, up at 5:45 am. I want/like to sleep, but as I get older I can't sleep in perse. Even on the weekends, I'm up before 7.

During the week I get up at 7:15 am.
I arrive back home between 5:30-6:00 pm
Go to sleep around 10 pm.

go to bed at 1am, alarm is at 6;30 . At about 3 everyday at work, I really have to work to keep myself up

West Coast here.
I'm in bed by 10pm (usually closer to 9:30). The cat usually wakes me up at 4:30am for breakfast but I snooze on & off until about 6am.

Bed usually by 10pm and up at 5am as all the animals like early morning breakfast. DD has to leave for school before 7am and I get her up at 530. Weekends I sometimes get to sleep in until 6am

I burn the candle at both ends in order to get a little "me" time. I'm usually up until around midnight and my alarm rings at 5:30 am on weekdays. That hour or so in the mornings and evenings when DH is in bed is much needed for me to gather my thoughts and just be. I do feel pretty sleep-deprived over the course of a week though so at least 1 day on each weekend I do a 3 or 4 hour nap. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter