What time do you wake up for school?

Any time. Because my lectures start at different times. It would probably be 7ish at the earliest. Maybe earlier, in case I can't get a lift to the train station.

I wake up at 5:45 because i have to be at my grandma's house by 6:30 and my bus comes at 7:30. school starts at 7:55.

6:30-6:40 (depending on how tired I am ;)) if my hair is done the night before.
6-6:15 if my hair isn't done yet.
I also shower the night before to save me some time. If I didn't, I'd have to get up 4 because I take abnormally long showers. :rotfl:
*& school starts at 8:15 for me. :)

wake up at 5:30, straighten hair, catch bus at 6:54, than school starts at 7:50, but i get breakfast at school, and we just sit in the cafeteria and talk for like half an hour.

i wake up at 5): do my hair/ makeup/ till 6. get dressed and leave at 6:30 and get to school by 6:50. School starts at 7:05. ))):

I wake up at 6:10 and leave the house for 7:40!!! I'm EXTREMELY slow in the mornings!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter