What time does Southwest schedule open?

PVD-MCO Dec. 8-15

$152 down (8am-ish), $112 back (7pm-ish)

although I paid with points I like to post prices for future searchers. Hopefully I'll be able to get some points back if the flights go down later.

Last edited:
Got flights for only $99 each way from Nashville December 5-12! Very happy with those prices. About the same as last year, saw them go as low as $59 each way by Oct. though and got a nice credit for our April flights. Hoping for that again this year.

When are you traveling? I wasn't impressed with the prices out of PIT, but maybe my expectations were off. I'm cheap, haha!
After Thanksgiving. I thought the nonstop times were better than last year also.

Our flights are booked!

I was pleasantly surprised with the prices for the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

And we got perfect flight times.

I was able to book one way on points. I probably could have held out for cheaper flights for the return home but I was too impatient!

So glad we’re all set!

Got PVD- MCO Dec 5-12 for $112 each way, so managed to get all 4 for us, plus EBCI, for just over $1000! I’m happy with that! And I got nonstop flights both ways (though coming back is later than I prefer).

When are you traveling? I wasn't impressed with the prices out of PIT, but maybe my expectations were off. I'm cheap, haha!

I got a nonstop flight from PIT to MCO on 11/18 for 6660 pts (it's already higher now) but had to use over 14,000 pts to get home on 11/26!

Flying my DD from Oakland, CA because they have no non-stops from San Francisco, hers were 15,149 pts and 12,246. My other DD flying out of BWI is not finding good prices on SW and is going JetBlue instead.

Got my flight home from MCO to PHL on 11/11. Leaving at 10:15 pm. Nonstop. $184. A little more than I’m used to paying but I’m Very happy with the price considering it’s Veterans Day weekend. Other airlines are $270++ and that’s not including bags.

I booked my flight to MCO back in March. 6 am nonstop flight for $156.

So $340 round trip per person. Much more than I’m used to paying to go to Disney. I’m used to $200 or less RT per person but knowing this was jersey week i was budgeting $300-350 per person. Considering other airlines were $500 or more I’m happy!

Plus I booked EBCI. We should be pretty close to the front since we booked it so early!

(I made the mistake of doing EBCI once and am now spoiled. It is a must do!)

Done. That took forever with juggling RR accounts to pay with points. We are flying over thanksgiving and we did last year too, so I knew it would be a lot, but gah. Emptied out alllllllllll my points and had to buy some more, but still cheaper than paying with cash and I have the flexibility to rebook if (hopefully when!) those flights go down in cost. Last year I was able to change to better flights for less points as time went on so hoping for the same this year. Now to obsessively stalk their website every day for 6 months lol! And on to booking a rental car now.

Finished homeroom and missed cheapest flights...but got a nonstop flight home at 9pm on Sunday. Ended up paying $400 round-trip pp. Uggg. Still have to go back in and add EBCI.

Plus I booked EBCI. We should be pretty close to the front since we booked it so early!

(I made the mistake of doing EBCI once and am now spoiled. It is a must do!)

I will be booking that in the next month or so.

Got my flight home from MCO to PHL on 11/11. Leaving at 10:15 pm. Nonstop. $184. A little more than I’m used to paying but I’m Very happy with the price considering it’s Veterans Day weekend. Other airlines are $270++ and that’s not including bags.

I booked my flight to MCO back in March. 6 am nonstop flight for $156.

So $340 round trip per person. Much more than I’m used to paying to go to Disney. I’m used to $200 or less RT per person but knowing this was jersey week i was budgeting $300-350 per person. Considering other airlines were $500 or more I’m happy!
Me too!! I’m actually thrilled we just got 400 pp round trip (for 3 people, $1200 total, phila to Orlando nov 9-18). American is still $1750! And those same flights on SW are up to $1550! That’s about what we paid for nov flights last year, which is definitely an expensive time of year to fly.
So glad I woke up early to stalk. It was well worth it :)

Oh wow...I just checked the flights and there are only 2 Wanna Get Away seats left for my flight! Glad I booked early!

I ended up booking out of LGA instead of ISP. ISP was $130 more pp and we're a party of 6 so it was a big difference. Hopefully ISP will come down before November and I can switch. We're flying home after a cruise so out flights are somewhat limited.

Oh wow...I just checked the flights and there are only 2 Wanna Get Away seats left for my flight! Glad I booked early!

It said that for some of the flights I booked, but when I checked later they still had the WGA fares, but they were higher priced. So they must have tiers for the cheapest fares. Some are showing sold out also.

It said that for some of the flights I booked, but when I checked later they still had the WGA fares, but they were higher priced. So they must have tiers for the cheapest fares. Some are showing sold out also.
Yes it that means # seats left at the price showing. It said there was only 4 seats left for out flight home. I just broke the party into 4 and 2 and paid a higher price for 2 of us.

BUF-MCO 12/7-12/11 non stops.
Ugh ok could have done better on prices but my sister who is a teacher was in class when the lights finally dropped.
It had been $92 per person each way but we had to settle for $127 per person there and $92 per person back.
So about $218 per person round trip after fees.
I had a voucher from a delayed flight my last trip so I only had to pay $118.
Still anymore anything less than $250 is a steal in my opinion since often I pay $300+.

My flights were almost 12,000 points each way or 180.00, around thanksgiving. It’s a little higher than I expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter