What time for in park DAS?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
For the DAS that you book day of once you are in the park, what time can you start booking? For instance, if regular park hours start at 9, but I get in at 8:30 as a resort guest, can I book at 8:30, or do I have to wait until 9?

In general, attractions become available for booking DAS Return Times in the park once the attraction has a posted wait time. That usually does happen once the park opens for resort guest early entry. Not all attractions open for early open (and some may even open later than the general park opening time).

Attractions will show up under the DAS tile on the My Disney Experience as ‘DAS Eligible Options’ and also by tapping on the individual attractions from the map or the attraction list.

The person registered for DAS and all linked people you want to add to the DAS Return Time need to have entered the park to add them.

In general, attractions become available for booking DAS Return Times in the park once the attraction has a posted wait time. That usually does happen once the park opens for resort guest early entry. Not all attractions open for early open (and some may even open later than the general park opening time).

Attractions will show up under the DAS tile on the My Disney Experience as ‘DAS Eligible Options’ and also by tapping on the individual attractions from the map or the attraction list.

The person registered for DAS and all linked people you want to add to the DAS Return Time need to have entered the park to add them.

Do you have to be in the park? ( if we want to sleep in or are running late. So if we are at our resort at 8:30 can I book a das for ride?

Do you have to be in the park? ( if we want to sleep in or are running late. So if we are at our resort at 8:30 can I book a das for ride?
No, the DAS-holder and any members of the party who want a Return Time will need to have entered the park before you can schedule a DAS Return Time.

If park-hopping, you can stop at a Guest Relations blue umbrella and request a Return Time for the next park. But you still have to enter your first park of the day to essentially activate the DAS for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter