What time of the day do you usually go grocery shopping?

Ideally- before 11am on Saturday or Sunday

Realistically- when we get back from a scout weekend and a nap.... between 3-7pm. When the shelves are empty and lines long.

I usually go grocery shopping around 5-6 pm after work. It's a convenient time for me as I can pick up what I need for dinner and the next day. However, I'm starting to explore online options like food delivery when I'm too busy. By the way, what about Temu shopping? Any reviews/experiences to share?

Last edited:
It kind of depends... weekdays is the afternoon. Weekends, it's as early as possible in the morning to try to beat the crowd.

I get some of our stuff - mostly produce, seafood, prepared foods - at Whole Foods, and I'll go there at 7am when they open. Sometimes it's a weekend, sometimes on a weekday before I start working. Other stuff I make an online order and pick it up whenever it's convenient to drive there, but don't physically go in the store.

Usually schedule a big curbside pickup for Sunday morning around 10am. Fill in with Shipt deliveries once or twice as needed during the week, typically for around 5-6pm. I work from home, so my schedule is flexible, but I find that if I head out during the workday I have a terrible time getting focused again afterwards.

I get some of our stuff - mostly produce, seafood, prepared foods - at Whole Foods, and I'll go there at 7am when they open. Sometimes it's a weekend, sometimes on a weekday before I start working. Other stuff I make an online order and pick it up whenever it's convenient to drive there, but don't physically go in the store.
Wow, our Whole Foods doesn't even open until 8 am. Other grocery stores all open at 6 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter