What time to book Keys to the kingdom tour?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
What time can you book online the keys to the kingdom tour?

I've read both times... at 6:00 AM and midnight What time does booking open for Keys to the Kingdom?

I'm looking for the same tour - no options for first 2 weeks of May (I was on in the morning at 7am). I'll try 12:01am tonight and see if I have more luck.
Sounds like most are suggesting Enchanting Extras open at midnight.

Same here, I was up at 2:45am pacific time and no times were left 60 days out. Nothing changed at 3:00am I guess I should check midnight.

I've been trying to book AK Wild Safari Trek since my 60 days also and no luck. I keep checking in hopes there is a cancellation. I can get one person in but need a spot for 2.

Why is this so hard to secure? How many guest are taken per tour time? One of the reasons for booking our next trip is to do this tour, Ill be disappointed if we can not get a reservation.

Why is this so hard to secure? How many guest are taken per tour time? One of the reasons for booking our next trip is to do this tour, Ill be disappointed if we can not get a reservation.
At last count, it was three tours of 20 people per day. It's always been hard to get - the nature of it means that they can't do it in bigger groups or in the afternoon or evening. (For example, once they start prepping for the day's parade, that area becomes off-limits.)

In earlier times, it wasn't as widely-known, which made it marginally easier. (Though it was still recommended to book it as early as possible, up to six months out. For a long time, it was call-to-book, which made it a little easier to get, too.)

But, now, it's just one more thing getting dropped at 60+10 that people are competing for.

Is it 60 days from the tour date or is it like dining 60+10? also what time is booking?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter