What time to call for ADRs

Eno

Mouseketeer
I have read that I can go online at 6:00 am at my 180 day mark - I will need to call for Fantasmic - what time do they start taking phone reservations 6:00 am or 7:00? Going in August - want Brown Derby so hopefully not as hard to get as Mama Melrose

The phone reservations start at 7:00AM ET. We are going is August as well. Our ADR day is Feb 19th, Can't wait

I just made our ADR's on Thursday for our August 11-19th trip. I logged on a few minutes after 6 and was done by 630. It was the first time that I did the on line ADRS and it was soo much better than calling. I was able to get all of ressies that we wanted -- even LeCellier- whch I have been able to get for the last 5 Aug trips!

If you call they open at 7am. I figured I would try online first and if for some reason it didn't work I would call them at 7(which I didn't need to)

I am not sure about the Fastastic package. -- you can try calling WDW dine and ask them ahead of time if that is avail on line.

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter