• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time to get to segway tour?

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
Hi all :)

In all the reports I have seen, it says that everyone arrived at guest relations at 8.45am. When we booked on Friday we were told to be there at 8.15am. This seems awfully early for a 9am tour.

As we are staying offsite the extra half hour is valuable to us.

Any comments?

Louise

They must have just changed the times to report. They called me back for a ressie I made beginning of June for our Dec Tour and they changed my start time to 8:15am. Maybe they found getting started took time away from the tour so they are starting earlier..

Oh no! Has anyone been called for a closer date? Im only asking because I am surprising DH with this in a few weeks and I dont want him to get the call. :eek:

When I took the tour in March I arrived at 8:30 am. I think that they got smart and rather than try to have you navigate the crowd at rope drop (opening) they want guests there slightly earlier. What was happening was tour guests got cought behind the lines of people waiting to get into EPCOT which delayed them from entering on time and then the class got started late.

With the time constraint (EPCOT's World Showcase opeing at 11 am) the class must start on time to get the SEGWAY training completed so you can have time riding and touring before they open the showcase to guests.

You will love the tour. It was a great time and wait till you see the looks you get from the other guests as you ride by them on your SEGWAY.

Will call back and confirm time, but it sounds like we'll be there at 8.15. I can just imagine getting inquiring looks fromother guests! It's going to be a great experience I'm sure.

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter