What time to meet for World of Color Dessert Party?

southlake

Mouseketeer
The party is at 730 pm and it days to meet an hour before. Sorry if this is a dumb question but is that 630pm, or 730pm since that would be an hour before the show?

We are going next week. Show starts at 8:15. My reservation says to show up at 7:30. We will probably be there by 7:00-7:15

How can I get tickets for this? My husband and i will be there for Valentines day and this sounds like a perfect treat - TIA!!!

How can I get tickets for this? My husband and i will be there for Valentines day and this sounds like a perfect treat - TIA!!!

You just make a reservation for it by calling or going online just like you do any other restaurant. They only difference is that it is pre-paid. You can cancel up to the day prior though and get your money back. But if you no show, you lose the money.

HI, go online to Dining Reservations - go down to the very bottom of the list (as it's W) and you'll see World of Color Dessert Party - it is $79 p/p which includes tax and tip.
Only 1 Party per night, if there is a 2nd showing of WOC they don't have a DP for it.
If the reservation time is 7.30pm then the show will usually be 45mins later that night - which you can see on the schedule. We have a 7.30pm booking next week for the 8.15pm showing of WOC. You can show up anytime before show start time but it's a good idea to get there at least a 1/2hr before so you can relax and get your included drinks etc... They stop serving during the show usually.
As with all D/L reservations, they usually open 60days out for booking - although often there is a delay in releasing the next month right on the 60day mark if they are still deciding on schedules etc.. but they get there eventually you just have to keep checking : )

Is there a chance to get tickets after they are sold out? We made a last minute decision a week out and they aren't available. Should I just keep checking to see if someone cancels? Check 24 hours before? Call the number? Has anyone had any luck? Or am I out of luck :(

Keep trying. People can cancel up to 24 hours I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter