• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do at the resort when it’s storming?

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Dh and I leave tomorrow for our first summer trip. We are only getting Friday and Saturday and leave Sunday bright and early. I was hoping to swim Friday and then go to ds but if it’s storming I’m not really sure what alternative we have. Any ideas?

You could use the gym at CSR.
I definitely would if we had more time. Since we are only going for two days Dh and I are only taking a backpack each so we don’t have to pay for bags. I’m taking the bare minimum as far as clothes but otherwise that’s a good idea.

Go to the pool in the morning-not as crowded and more relaxing. Then head out for lunch and touring.
I think this will probably be our plan. We are most likely going to swim in the morning before it’s crowded and starts to rain. Then we will either go back to the room to nap or head to ds for the rest of the day.

If there’s no lightning in the area, the pool will be open. So swim if it’s open. Swimming in the rain is neat.

Just don’t bring all your stuff to the pool like books dry clothes etc.
I absolutely love swimming in the rain! It’s showing scattered storms but I guess we won’t know until we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter